Thread: Flatline Reg.

Flatline Reg.

I want to make my mag shoot faster its already got the X-valve and ULT. but i want faster. So i was thinkin can't you just get the flatline reg and crank the pressure up to 900 and have mad bounce?
    Cause i was thinkin about buyin the flatline regulator and gettin it installed on my gun. You can get the flatline regulator installed on anytank now correct??

I see you are going for THE BEST reg. You will have to send you tank to AGD and they will install it for you (liablity issues and safety) on your tank. ANY 4500 TANK.
    Your first problem is you have a ULT.
    You NEED a standard ON/OFF to get the bounce you want.
    The ULT was MADE to give a softer pull without bounce for tournies.
    My RTs get crazy bounce with a standard On/OFF At about 650-750 psi.
    Do not go above in max pressure it will just vent from the reg and possibly harm your marker or you.
    Remember we are talking 900lbs per square inch (a Half ton pushing) on EVERY square inch of valve. Your tank 4500lbs/SQ.in a proverbial bomb or missile if you rupture it.
    SAFETY first. Dont get hurt. If you do then you cant play and I cant Tag your Butt.
    Last edited by shades; 03-02-2006 at 10:52 AM.

How to Fly: Throw yourself at the ground and miss. "Hichikers guide to the Galaxy"

Quote Originally Posted by shades
    I see you are going for THE BEST reg. You will have to send you tank to AGD and they will install it for you (liablity issues and safety) on your tank. ANY 4500 TANK.
    Your first problem is you have a ULT.
    You NEED a standard ON/OFF to get the bounce you want.
    The ULT was MADE to give a softer pull without bounce for tournies.
    My RTs get crazy bounce with a standard On/OFF At about 650-750 psi.
    Do not go above in max pressure it will just vent from the reg and possibly harm your marker or you.
    Remember we are talking 900lbs per square inch (a Half ton pushing) on EVERY square inch of valve. Your tank 4500lbs/SQ.in a proverbial bomb or missile if you rupture it.
    SAFETY first. Dont get hurt. If you do then you cant play and I cant Tag your Butt.

The max pressure is 850 corect?

The valve will take 3000psi.