Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Minimag

#1 the reason i 'double posted' is because not all people look at both and some people know more than others
    #2 ill buy the damn thing when im ready, at the moment i dont have the money and want to make sure im buying the right gun 'for me'. also the pro classics are not selling on eBay and are expensive, unless anyone knows where to get one cheap?
    and if you think im posting too many questions, heres 1 more what is the diff bettween ported barrels (on the classic) and twist lock (on the pro classic)??
    Ross

sorry if i came across a bit angry in that last post, just got other things going on, anyone able to help me?

1) Still, don't double post.

2) Technically, nothing. As neither are truly "ported," the pro classic has the RT Pro barrel with the chrome tip. The classic doesn't. No difference in performance though.

Quote Originally Posted by RossRobObey
    #1 the reason i 'double posted' is because not all people look at both and some people know more than others
    #2 ill buy the damn thing when im ready, at the moment i dont have the money and want to make sure im buying the right gun 'for me'. also the pro classics are not selling on eBay and are expensive, unless anyone knows where to get one cheap?
    and if you think im posting too many questions, heres 1 more what is the diff bettween ported barrels (on the classic) and twist lock (on the pro classic)??
    Ross