Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for Mann

Thumbs up Great Seller!!

Great transaction, fast shipping, quick responses, great seller, will do business with again!!

good guy i got my stuff quick and had good comunication with him would do buisnes with him agin

great guy, bought a warp from him, no problems , def will buy from again and again and again, lol. thanks mann

I bought his Frak back...

Bought a center-feed Freak back. He even dropped a message after recieving my MO to confirm my address. Shipped quickly. I'm hoping to finalize another deal w/ him very shortly.

Shives

I just had a second dealing w/ Mann. Went as smoothly as the first. Would no thesitate for there to be a third time or more.

Shives
    Last edited by shives007; 01-14-2007 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Dealt w/ him again...

amazing guy to deal with. bought an expensive emag from him. Stayed in contact the entire time, and even wrote up a history of the gun for me.....tracking # and everything. Fast shipping...everything you could ask for. I dont think you could give him negative feedback if you tried. Buy from him...don't even think about it. to mann.

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by FA22RaptorF22
    amazing guy to deal with. bought an expensive emag from him. Stayed in contact the entire time, and even wrote up a history of the gun for me.....tracking # and everything. Fast shipping...everything you could ask for. I dont think you could give him negative feedback if you tried. Buy from him...don't even think about it. to mann.

Glad you like (It was my favorite). Sorry the peice in the warp came unsoldered

Great guy to deal with.. very reasonable price and very knowledgeable. BTW, fast shipping too.

Would buy from him again.

Hop Hop
    ====
    =========|||===
    =========
    **=== ****==
    *=== *****==
    === ******==

My MiniMag Can

Thumbs up A+, would buy from again without second thought!

Josh is a great guy to deal with. Sent item quickly, and it was in outstanding condition.

Thanks for a quick and painless transaction!

Nick
    bless, support, and never forget the troops
    God bless my cousin: Cprl. Peter J. Giannopoulos K.I.A. 11/11/04 in Latifiyah, Babil Provence, Iraq.

ummm all I can say is WOWZA! ninja like fast payment Do not hesitate to deal with this guy. True to his word and an A+ AOer and trader.

I am going to miss my xmag glad she went to a good home.

Great seller. I bought a dye double trigger frame and it was just as described.

Thanks,
    smoothice

He sold me a 68 classic for a great price, and will trade with him again... err i did... i bought some small bits and pieces shortly after he shipped the mag, and some of the stuff i wanted i did not need because he already included them with the mag! Both packages arrived today and everything is just as he said. Great seller, very helpfull and he does'nt mind shipping to europe! A+! AO+!

Got an xvalve from him in great condition...with the exception that it was HEAVILY oiled o.O.

I would buy/trade with this guy any time. A+.

An excellent internet trader. Very communicative, honest, and easy to deal with!

He sold me a hard-to-find item (an alpha rail) at a good price and in great condition. I'm very satisfied to say the least. Thank you very much for an easy transaction - I'd be happy to trade with, buy from, or sell to you any time!

good deal on the part , shipped in timely manner

Very good seller, This is my second time dealing with him, that should tell you something.
    Thanks! Good stuff, reasonable pricing, can't ask for much more

Great buyer, sent money fast.

Positive Feedback

awesome items, great seller. great comunication. went out of his way to help me out

i WILL be doing business with him again

Thumbs up A+!

Awesome guy to deal with - an overall great trader and definite asset to AO.

Thanks a ton!

bought emag lowers off my karta emag, fast payment, good w/ communication, overall a good person to deal with
    68 Automag Powerfeed
    Dye Ultralight Barrel
    Taso Winforce Barrel
    Ricochet AK Hopper
    **COMING SOON**
    Level 10 Upgrade
    Intelliframe

we traded shipped at the same time i got his stuff in good condition and its works great. thanks and hopefully you dont mess up them asa's to bad. good luck with whatever your doing to them.

great guy to trade or deal with everything went smooth... shipped fast and packed good.. thanx mann would recomend doing bussiness with him anytime.. thanx again

-mike
    68 classic black x-valve /lvl X, black intelli, black pyscho ballistics large drop, 12" smart parts progressive, J&J barrel kit,black evo 2 hopper, carbon 92/4500 crossfire tank

Thumbs up A++

Great transaction, great seller.
    Thanks a lot.

Thumbs up A++

Great Deal.

Easy communication, and transaction was smooth as silk.

Got that Docs adapter I've been looking for. Installed it in 5 minutes and, FIXED, no more detent problems.

Thanks

Bought Emag lowers from him, exactly as described. Excellent seller. Def on my A+ list. Thanks.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Feedback for Mann

Stand up seller. Would do business with anytime.

Mann - you are the MAN!

Again another great trade. This guy seems to have the market on hardware. I would (and hope to) trade with him ANYTIME! Shipping is super fast (better than most) and the communication is fantastic! Thanks again!

Wow you have alot of feedback lol!

Good guy, shipped asap and communicates very well

Great buyer. Communicates well and paid quickly. Thanks!

100 percent positive transaction,great seller,will not hesitate to deal with mann

positive feedback

bought drop forward/on-off from Josh...great emailing to get me the right part
    Thanks!
    Kim