Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Official Shatnerball 06 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BigT1900
    How are the refunds going to work???

Nevermind. I already recieved it!

du you make a dvd for french people who can't go in USA than the DVD splashattach of jolliet in illinois ?

Wow cancelled ???

I wonder why people are not signing up for these events??
    AO-IL

Ash:
    "Alright you Primative Screwheads, listen up .... See this?? This is my BOOMSTICK!!!!"

"Well hello Mister Fancy Pants. I've got news for you pal, you ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and **** ... Jack left town."

ATC Paintball Factory Team Member.
    www.atcpaintball.com

Because not enough time is given to promote the event. :-(

If the game is going to be in January 07 the powers that be should start heavily promoting it if they want the numbers to be there. I know I tried to help promote the 2003 (EMR) and getting info to pass along was like pulling teeth.

Hopefully there will be lots of promotion for this (starting soon since January is only 4 months away!!!)

I know I was hoping to make this September game but I at least had an excuse. I just moved the end of July from NJ to Baton Rouge, LA!!!! So things are still chaotic with my move and all.

Quote Originally Posted by coach10ef
    du you make a dvd for french people who can't go in USA than the DVD splashattach of jolliet in illinois ?
    There were only 2 DVDs made (that I know of) - the first 2002 Star Trek themed game (CPX, IL) and the 2003 Wild West themed game (EMR, PA). Not sure if the Gangster themed game of 2004 was put to DVD (I know I saw some high end video cameras out there but that may have been for local news or something)

Quote Originally Posted by PirateGent
    Because not enough time is given to promote the event. :-(

If the game is going to be in January 07 the powers that be should start heavily promoting it if they want the numbers to be there. I know I tried to help promote the 2003 (EMR) and getting info to pass along was like pulling teeth.

Hopefully there will be lots of promotion for this (starting soon since January is only 4 months away!!!)

I know I was hoping to make this September game but I at least had an excuse. I just moved the end of July from NJ to Baton Rouge, LA!!!! So things are still chaotic with my move and all.
    Uh..... is this going to happen next year or are we going to get a couple months notice again?

Uh..... is this going to happen next year or are we going to get a couple months notice again?

didnt u get the memo?

sorry i've been out of the ao loop. so it was cansaled for this year?

Yes, it was canceled this year.
    "Don't hit at all if you can help it; don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep."
    -Theodore Roosevelt, February 17, 1899

yup

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle
    Yes, it was canceled this year.

supposed to take place in january right..tom? tom? ummm helloo....[echoes]...uh oh...

Please stop teasing us.

Will there be a 2007 game or not? If there is a January game that is only 2-3 months away!!!! Some of us have familes that have to be taken care of before we leave them and follow Shatner and Tom Kaye to the ends of the Earth to play paintball..... (okay maybe that was a little dramatic........)

hmmmm

Please stop teasing us.

Will there be a 2007 game or not? If there is a January game that is only 2-3 months away!!!! Some of us have familes that have to be taken care of before we leave them and follow Shatner and Tom Kaye to the ends of the Earth to play paintball..... (okay maybe that was a little dramatic........)

i have a new theme, civil war..and we are the "minute man militia" kinda catchy, lol..ready for battle on a minutes notice..just a plane ticket and an air fill away

Quote Originally Posted by rudz
    i have a new theme, civil war..and we are the "minute man militia" kinda catchy, lol..ready for battle on a minutes notice..just a plane ticket and an air fill away

I believe minute men are from the Revolutionary War.....

I've got like an entire club's worth of people (okay okay like 6) that are waiting with baited breath to hear if this is a go/no go in January. Time's slowly ticking away and if anything is going to happen the word needs to be gotten out or else we may see this put-off again.... And dangit, I promissed myself I'd go to a Shatnerball one of these days and I plan on going to a Shatnerball!

Quote Originally Posted by VFX_Fenix
    I've got like an entire club's worth of people (okay okay like 6) that are waiting with baited breath to hear if this is a go/no go in January. Time's slowly ticking away and if anything is going to happen the word needs to be gotten out or else we may see this put-off again.... And dangit, I promissed myself I'd go to a Shatnerball one of these days and I plan on going to a Shatnerball!
    Exactly my point. If the powers that be want a strong turn out - the masses (that's us) need to know well enough in advance so we can save money, take time off from work, etc....

Talking lol

Quote Originally Posted by geekwarrior
    I believe minute men are from the Revolutionary War.....

yall kno what i meant damnit..i hate you tim..lol jk..

I take it that this game is dead? No chance for a Shatnerball 2007?

last I heard Shatner is too busy...

Tom answered this already

I already asked and Tom replied here:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=206894