Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** Fireblade Customs ***

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy
    as did i. Did you get a response AGDLover?

Thanks for all of your interset ,I'm sure I'll be able to work with each of you. Right now my PMs are slammed so by about monday I'll start to respond to work and pricing questions. I've refrained from doing so till I can be sure I can stand behind my responses. Just hang in there for a few more days and I'll do my best to get to everyones requests.

Thanks again for all the interest and kind words , I appreciate it greatly.

Jay.
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

Hey Jay lol I got work for yah just lemme know when you plate is free.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    Thanks for all of your interset ,I'm sure I'll be able to work with each of you. Right now my PMs are slammed so by about monday I'll start to respond to work and pricing questions. I've refrained from doing so till I can be sure I can stand behind my responses. Just hang in there for a few more days and I'll do my best to get to everyones requests.

Thanks again for all the interest and kind words , I appreciate it greatly.

Jay.
    i can wait......
    wouldent want any 1 to be overloaded....

Jay, where have you been? I am glad to see you still involved with custom work. Thanks again for the work my my MicroMag.
    stay proud, Stay mechanical!

And my feed back is at: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1771790#post1771790

Quote Originally Posted by maglover728
    Jay, where have you been? I am glad to see you still involved with custom work. Thanks again for the work my my MicroMag.
    Needed a break from the business. Didn't really get one but it was something. Been in it to long to stay away though.....

UPDATE ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by RRFireblade's updated First Post

Now taking in work.

How I'm going to handle this since my PM box fills up in like 2 minutes ..... Please send questions and pricing inquiries to :

FirebladeCustoms@Yahoo.Com

I'll answer questions and such here and post pics and other requests. Beyond that , email me with details and I'll put together a price quote.

I'm either experienced or authorized (or in most cases a Dealer for) to work on pretty much every major manufacturer so feel free to ask about anything other than AGD products.

Below are just a few examples of work that I happen to have pics for. Anything from ground up customs , to scratch built complete markers and anything in between. Tuning , setup , programming whatever.

I will 'estimate' turn around on most basic work to be 2 weeks from when I recieve it ,that doesn't include anno. Anno I send out and won't take responsibility for on time frames. More complex jobs I will estimate based on the job.

Oh , and FYI.....at this time will not take Anno only jobs. I'm not an annodizer.

So , that's it in a nutshell. Anything else you need to know.....ask and we'll see how this goes.

Chaos_Theory! Guest
    So who did the ano on that karni? I asked but i dont think you ever gave me an answer.

Max Anno... before they shut down.

Hmmm, I may have some ideas brewing for my Viking...Possibly some cosmetic milling....I still remember when you helped me with a paper on machining. I guess it's time to return the favor.

Nice to see you are back in paintball....sort of. Good luck with this endeavor.
    Now it's time for some Jello!
    Hey, look at that! It's Santa!

Quote Originally Posted by AGDlover
    RR I need a trigger that needs to be made for my Bushy(BM5) PM me for details

Send me an email with some idea of what you have in mind and we can go from there.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rudz
    beautiful work.im amazed..will you be selling cnc battery packs??

Custom Milling them sure but I won't precisely copy AGDs design. And not mass resale though , only as per request.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpen509
    That rail on that e-mag is sick! I will give you 1,000,000.00 for that marker LMK!

I'll take a cashiers check or M.O.

Thanks for doing business.

Quote Originally Posted by BREAD_DA_PAINTER
    thats stuff is great .... pm me a price for the lady trigger and lady drop( wiil clear a 88/45??), polished or raw ever how it comes.... i have a nickeled RT Pro....
    That's pricey all hand work. If your serious , shoot me an email.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Theory!
    Are there a lot of areas on an Xmag you could remove weight from w/o making the marker look odd?
    Depends on if you still want it to look like an Xmag.

There's not a whole lot of excess there due to the breach design and such. Everything else left there is why it looks like an Xmag.

Bunny5:

Glad your hapy with the SFL. Do me a huge favor and forward that post to my email , as fast as my PMs fill up theres no way I can keep track of everyone and everything here. I'll send you a quote from there.

Thanks Rob.

What type of rail do you perfer when you make a custom rail? Also what kind of rail is on that Emag in the first post?
    Edit: I know you coustom milled it but what was it originally?

That one is a stock Emag rail. Those and Tac rails have the most meat on them and 'in' them for milling. The ULE'd rails are pretty hollow so you can't really do much milling with depth.

Question

are there any rails with out screw holes in the sides that i can have milled down like the first?

quick question
    provided the tag mag board arrives soon I have some custom eye covers and am looking for someone to do the milling on the karta body to bring it all together would this be a task you might be interested in,
    im pretty sure you would find there will be more people looking for bb eye milling if you interested

Had a quick question on cost of a custom trigger, relatively easy trigger, but needs a stop screw threaded for a old intelli on my backup mag.

Also looking to lighten up that raid significantly and curious of how much can be chopped out, and any styling that could be easily done. I'll try and catch you on AIM.
    Once you have shot and eliminated someone, you have established your position towards them. In a sense, the next move is up to them...

See ya in the dead box!

Can you make feed tubes for pumps? but angel threaded for ule body ?

pics dead

Some of the pic links are dead, and not getting any response back from Yahoo email address.

Did you change your mind about doing custom work?

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

Styg:

I sent a reply , about the Xmag right ?

I'll go check and send it again.

Not sure about the pics , seems like the ones on Uploadit servers. They must be done today or something.

Dark:

I'm not yet set up for threading feednecks so it'd have to be built off and existing neck or an angel threaded warp feed neck if you can track one down.

Krazy :

Not sure if the email I got was from you that I replied too. I fnot shoot me one over there and we'll talk details. Thanks.

hipster :

Sure thing.

Sorry if I missed anyone , I don't always get my email notifications from this board.

Thanks to all for your interest as well.

yahooooooo

hmmmm no email from you.... kinda odd....

Can you forward that email to Stygshore@comcast.net and see if it gets here or not?

Styg

Sent

go it

received

Styg

and responded too

When i get back from camp i'm going to have some work for you

...and money

Ahy jay just a rough idea here.Custome CNC pack for a mag with a personal logo with text in the milling.both sides rough idea of $$?

novel

After the novel of work I wrote requesting last night, I may have him booked for a month or so

Styg

Quote Originally Posted by DemonBunnyMan
    Ahy jay just a rough idea here.Custome CNC pack for a mag with a personal logo with text in the milling.both sides rough idea of $$?

$50-$75 ballpark-ish , as a wild guess without details.