Well here's a question for you. I've got a project that I am working on and I am interested in having the pieces polished and then clear anno'd over to protect it. I am not sure on exactly what counts as a piece when we're talking about the body... for example would a priah body be 5 pieces? That would be the main body, the two parts to the feedneck and the exterior portion of the detents? Can one even polish black detents or should I just buy some new killa's? In any event here is the list of parts that I have and their current condition.

RPG Priah (black with zero° feedneck and dual detents, and a very small scratch that needs to be fixed )
Polished cyberave rail
vert adapter (I have 2 chrome, but I heard that sucks to anno so I might just buy a new aluminum one.)
V2 Airwalk frame (frame and two panels)
CP Gas thru grip
CP ASA w/on-off

I would have submitted for a quote on your site but I wasn't exactly sure how best to fill it out for my request... also, were I to send this in oh, say, yesterday. When might I reasonably expect it to be done?

I appreciate any info you can give me

P.S. I can send pic's of the current parts if needed.

P.P.S... do you know if a black tickler from a karni can be polished? Mine is dust black but that's OK if it needs to stay that way.