Thread: LvL 10 the biggest gas hog!

LvL 10 the biggest gas hog!

Ok i just installed a lvl 10 onto an X valve and first off, this thing bounces like no other, which i dont really care about because i dont go to fields to often. and second, when letting it bounce off my finger, i can watch the psi gauge go down on my tank. what can i do to make it more efficient?

www.Intimidatorowners.com
    Black and Red Alias

If your drying firing, then that's the reason for running out of gas so quickly. Shoot with balls and you will notice the difference.

true .... i shot aproximately 1200 balls last time on a 68/4500 filled at 4300psi with my emag ....

also which spring are u using. the harder the spring gets you lose more efficecy (i dont know how noticible it is though)

but ya the dry firing is a PITA when it comes to trying to conserve air

-matt

Correct me if im wrong, but how do you instal something that is already standard on an X Valve.

The X-Valve is the second generation ReTro Valve. Lightweight aluminum construction, hyperfast recharging integrated regulator, Reactive Trigger technology, and the Lvl 10 are all standard equipment, making this our most popular upgrade!

Quote Originally Posted by MaD_SaM
    Correct me if im wrong, but how do you instal something that is already standard on an X Valve.

The X-Valve is the second generation ReTro Valve. Lightweight aluminum construction, hyperfast recharging integrated regulator, Reactive Trigger technology, and the Lvl 10 are all standard equipment, making this our most popular upgrade!
    are arent wrong, i just got the xvalve, had to tune it. and i hope its more efficient with paint or ill have to get a 110 cu tank haha

It is a known fact that LVL 10 does use slightly more air than the old Level 7 bolt.

The benefits of not chopping outweigh increased air consumption. It's no big deal, just refill your tank more often. I get free air anyways.

I dont seem to notice the difference with my LV10 but i got mine installed and tuned by AGD Europe before it shut.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor
    Efficiency is subjective

Its not about how much paint you shoot...its about how much paint it takes to mark the other player. Make your shots count, and your efficiency will go waaaaay up without the need for a 110 tank.
    I both agree and disagree. I agree because the premise is absolutely sound...if you make your shots count more you can sort of "backwards" increase your efficiency. But, I also disagree because sometimes, especially when you're at a field that doesn't have airfills or playing in the woods somewhere...it would be nice to get a full days play out of a 92cu 4500psi tank.

Quote Originally Posted by $tevo
    are arent wrong, i just got the xvalve, had to tune it. and i hope its more efficient with paint or ill have to get a 110 cu tank haha
    The level 10 operates at a higher pressure so there is a greater volume of air in the chamber at all times. When dry firing, most of the air dumps out of the chamber. When firing balls, only part of the air is used. The difference between dry firning and firing a ball, means that dry firing will quickly empty your tank decrease your expected efficiency.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

if your gun is bouncing do you mean rebound? if it is tighten up the thumb screw a little it will help, worked for me .

Quote Originally Posted by don miguel
    if your gun is bouncing do you mean rebound? if it is tighten up the thumb screw a little it will help, worked for me .
    No, I think he means bounce, as in trigger "bounce." Not rebound. Rebound is an old electro firing mode.

Stop being stupid.
    Autocockers are the greatest markers ever made.
    ~The greatest BACKUP markers to AUTOMAGS!!

Only temporary, get'n a new sig soon.