Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: StormWalk pre order

Back from Iraq... Now freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.
    Doh!

Gotcha
    My Feedback:
    Paintball Forum : PBNation : Ebay : AO

Quote Originally Posted by MedicDVG
    Is it just me... I don't see any pictures...
    Don't feel bad, I did the same thing for a day or so.

Hey guys,

any updates for us.

I am getting ready to send off 2 sluggs to have a Dallara and Karta milled to go with these StormWalk grips. Also been picking up some nifty barrels to go with them.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks
    Hey guys,

any updates for us.

I am getting ready to send off 2 sluggs to have a Dallara and Karta milled to go with these StormWalk grips. Also been picking up some nifty barrels to go with them.

Show some pics of the barrels

As I stated before I am seriously sorry for the delay. The frames have been done for a few weeks now and I am waiting on the panels from Cyberave 68 he has fallen on some hard times at work. I do email and speak with him daily for updates. I accept full resposibility for the delay even though it is out of my hands. So if anyone feels the need to scream at anyone pm me

We are doing our best and really do appreciate your support and patients thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jay8541
    Show some pics of the barrels

As I stated before I am seriously sorry for the delay. The frames have been done for a few weeks now and I am waiting on the panels from Cyberave 68 he has fallen on some hard times at work. I do email and speak with him daily for updates. I accept full resposibility for the delay even though it is out of my hands. So if anyone feels the need to scream at anyone pm me

We are doing our best and really do appreciate your support and patients thank you

Jay,

Cyberave68 is ok, i mean I hope nothing is terribly wrong with his life/job.

Hope things get better and keep us posted.

Ok guys Cyber called me today and said he will be posting later he said he has finished all the aluminum panel orders so he will be shipping tomorrow and I will be shipping all orders for the aluminum panels as soon as I get the panels mid week, Now as for the plastic panels they will be following soon

YES! Houston, we are commensing countdown....

Now again the plastic ones are not done so if you ordered more then one frame and wanted plastic panels ( alot of them) I can send the frames and aluminum panels out as soon as I get the aluminum panles and then send the plastic panels for you when they get done

All paid up!

OK so here is a pic of the panels all packaged up before i shipped them... They are on there way to jay as i type. To those of you who ordered plastic panels, they are being made. I did the alum. ones first cause they were the hardest to make and finish. I will try to get the plastic panels out ASAP... So sorry for the delay, life is kinda hectic for me right now.
    Will update as often as i can...

Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

Now again the plastic ones are not done so if you ordered more then one frame and wanted plastic panels ( alot of them) I can send the frames and aluminum panels out as soon as I get the aluminum panles and then send the plastic panels for you when they get done
    Jay, I don't know about anyone else but don't go sending this in two shippings to me. Just send it all when you have it. There is no reason for the added expense of 2 shippings.

Jay, I don't know about anyone else but don't go sending this in two shippings to me. Just send it all when you have it. There is no reason for the added expense of 2 shippings.

ok will do

so he is sending me 16 aluminum sets that is the majority of people wont be long now thanks guys

You can send me the aluminum sets with the frame and hit me up pm what i owe you for shipping the plastic later.
    thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by TnDeathInc
    You can send me the aluminum sets with the frame and hit me up pm what i owe you for shipping the plastic later.
    thanks,

We will cover the shipping charge because of the delay

Last edited by TnDeathInc; 08-13-2007 at 07:51 AM.

Guys I am really sorry for the delay we (My wife and I ) were not expecting our baby for another 4 weeks needless to say she came early real early, so I have been at the hospital with her. The baby was early so she was only a little over 4 pounds so they are keeping her there for an extended visit, Again sorry for the unexpected delay and I will jump right on getting them mailed out to everyone. Thank you for your understanding

CONGRATS

Guys I am really sorry for the delay we (My wife and I ) were not expecting our baby for another 4 weeks needless to say she came early real early, so I have been at the hospital with her. The baby was early so she was only a little over 4 pounds so they are keeping her there for an extended visit, Again sorry for the unexpected delay and I will jump right on getting them mailed out to everyone. Thank you for your understanding

Congrats on the baby. Hope all is well and that she is healthy. My youngest was 4 weeks early and needed the billy ruben blanket for 3 weeks. Oddly enough he was born at 8lbs. 3oz. I can only imagine his size if he went full term. Anyways hopefully everything goes smooth for you.

-Mike Brothman

Oh, wow. Our prayers are with you and your family. That's awsome.

thank you guys, for the support, My Step mom came through with the laptop for a little while so I don't go stir crazy. Anyway the quiet time has allowed a new project come to light. We will spill the beans as soon as the prototype is finished. I will get back with updates as soon as we all get settled in at home thanks

Congrats Jay,

Oh and take a freaking break while you can. Enjoy the new additon to the family and save the paintball headaches for a little later....

didnt pre-order a stormwalk, but it doesnt hurt to say congratulations!!

WooHoo

Doin' the new baby dance.

Here's to hoping for a happy and health future.

Congratulations bubba, it's too damned hot to be working anyway.

Don't worry guys I've had some dealings with jay in the past with the Airwalk. He's a great guy so no need to worry you'll get your frames you will get them in a timely fashion.

Wish I could have gotten one of these but oh well I got the BST forums for something.

Congrats Jay on the new one. I'll pray that everything comes through.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy
    Don't worry guys I've had some dealings with jay in the past with the Airwalk. He's a great guy so no need to worry you'll get your frames you will get them in a timely fashion.

Wish I could have gotten one of these but oh well I got the BST forums for something.

Congrats Jay on the new one. I'll pray that everything comes through.
    Don't know about the others but what i have seen of Jay and how he handles things leaves me with no concerns.

Back from Iraq... Now freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.
    Conrats Dad!

I know you have more important things on your mind right now -- and you should.

Keep Baby and Mom happy and I will get my frame eventually..

and hoard your sleep now while you can.. you won't get any (sleep) until they are like 24... lol

Congrats, Jay. Hope your a Proud Papa now. as far as our project, remember i'm not in a hurry, got all winter. i know you will get all things worked out. take some time and enjoy the Little Bundle of Joys. peace bro "P"
    shoot you later
    i play for the game not the fame.

Thanks guys and it will not be that much longer I can hold her in one hand and work with the other

By the way...where are the photos? A new little one and NO photos? You are falling down on the job mister.