Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ao South

Sure now theres a big AO south gathering???? Just as i am moving north soon.
    Almost makes me wish my house doesnt sell right away....
    Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

I know this will dissapoint a lot of people, but I don't think I will make it.

Anyone know how long of a drive it is from Charleston SC? I don't wanna look it up..if it's under 2 hours I might come.

Talking

how for is the field from dalton georgia?, ill go if everyone agrees to come with me to picket outside of TAGs offices..ill bring beer..

GIT ER DONE!!!!!

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by rudz
    how for is the field from dalton georgia?, ill go if everyone agrees to come with me to picket outside of TAGs offices..ill bring beer..
    If thats what it takes get a plane ticket. Im always down for paintball and beer.

Quote Originally Posted by MANN
    If thats what it takes get a plane ticket. Im always down for paintball and beer.

ok but u have to all agree to picket outside the offices with me, mob mentality.. no we cant burn it down..they might get upset..

GIT ER DONE!!!!!
    Were are about 45 min. from Dalton. I like Molsom's Golden Ale
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Quote Originally Posted by CKY_Alliance

Anyone know how long of a drive it is from Charleston SC? I don't wanna look it up..if it's under 2 hours I might come.
    Sorry, but its abit more than 2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by kruger
    Were are about 45 min. from Dalton. I like Molsom's Golden Ale

grab ur picketing signs boys, were are going to dalton, and in all seriousness, i will drag all ur butts to dalton with me..

Oh god, Im going to have to come to see this now arent I?

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Oh god, Im going to have to come to see this now arent I?
    And you can pick up your predator board you just bought from them.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Tach-One
    And you can pick up your predator board you just bought from them.

And t-shirt...

But at least my mommy didnt get it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    And t-shirt...

But at least my mommy didnt get it for me.
    t-shirt? Not sure you could handle that man, lots of pressure to Be The Hunter!

You may be the hunter, but I'm the predator that hunts the hunters and makes em piss themselves....

You may be the hunter, but I'm the predator that hunts the hunters and makes em piss themselves....
    I almost pissed myself from laughter after meeting you!

Hope you guys get this together, you should have a blast!

Well eric when I first met u all I thought was....whose this meathead talking to?

Lol jk

Btw someone needs to post the angry mob pik from beo....its a preminition....

I think rome is around 3 hours for me, anyone know a general estimate from Hilton Head island to rome ?

I would love to come if rudz does not attempt to impale me on a lance an use me as a tag metaphor

Guesstimate

Quote Originally Posted by ShotOnSight
    I think rome is around 3 hours for me, anyone know a general estimate from Hilton Head island to rome ?

I would love to come if rudz does not attempt to impale me on a lance an use me as a tag metaphor

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=....445193&mag=11

Almost 9 hours for me so your trip isnt bad.

Thanks for the guesstimate, I was mapquesting it but you posted first

ok but u have to all agree to picket outside the offices with me, mob mentality.. no we cant burn it down..they might get upset..
    If you make it we/I will picket. Heck we can camp outside his office, and meet him monday morning if you want.

ShotOnSight

where do you play in HH (I think I already asked, but dont remember)? Im looking for a game on the 27th at or near HH.

Well if anyone is going from teh TX area let me know because I might be down to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MANN
    ShotOnSight

where do you play in HH (I think I already asked, but dont remember)? Im looking for a game on the 27th at or near HH.
    The local field closed down about a year ago so whenever I play I usually go to paintball charleston, but its an hour and a half up the coast.

That or theres supposedly a nice field just north of savahnah in guyton, about 30 min away ... havent been there yet though so I couldnt tell you anything past that.

Hey, Shot on site, if you are that close to Savannah, then why dont you go to Low Country? It is a great place to play. I went to the first Free Finalie that they had. Killer time. You havent lived until you have a firefight in the Palmetto plants.

well mapquest found it so nvm

Hey, Shot on site, if you are that close to Savannah, then why dont you go to Low Country? It is a great place to play. I went to the first Free Finalie that they had. Killer time. You havent lived until you have a firefight in the Palmetto plants.
    Wheres lowcountry at ? Ive heard good things about it but never found out precisley where it was...

Quote Originally Posted by CKY_Alliance

charleston sounds closer than a lot of the other people who said they are going to come from FL.....

Quote Originally Posted by ShotOnSight
    Wheres lowcountry at ? Ive heard good things about it but never found out precisley where it was...
    http://www.locopaintball.com/

Ironically its almost exactly the same distance away from me as paintball charleston (62 miles either way) ...

Happy birthday to me! How'd you know I'm a scorpio? Seriously though I'll be there barring any major catastrophy... and I'll do what I can do bring some more heads up from Orlando. Strictly mags only or is it open invite? No worries though I don't have any friends that own SP guns... LOL friends don't let friends shoot ions

This is awesome, sounds like your field is my kind of place... a real players field is certainly a diamond in the rough these days. I can cover the event (photos) as well if you'd like, call me a combat photographer, I'll be carrying both rigs... my canon in one hand and my RT CANNON in the other LOL... ok not really but seriously I can provide stills if you want, for free of course. Keep me posted...

Keep me posted , The wife and I may come down that way again.. Last time I was playing down there was at Akrenstone paintball
    "It's my buddies gun"
    "I just bought it"
    "It came that way"
    "I borrowed it "
    I HAVE HEARD THEM ALL, SO BE ORIGINAL !!!

My gun says I'm holding it back from doing great things ...