Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ao South

Wink Nuther Floridian !

Quote Originally Posted by Thotograph
    Happy birthday to me! How'd you know I'm a scorpio? Seriously though I'll be there barring any major catastrophy... and I'll do what I can do bring some more heads up from Orlando. Strictly mags only or is it open invite? No worries though I don't have any friends that own SP guns... LOL friends don't let friends shoot ions

This is awesome, sounds like your field is my kind of place... a real players field is certainly a diamond in the rough these days. I can cover the event (photos) as well if you'd like, call me a combat photographer, I'll be carrying both rigs... my canon in one hand and my RT CANNON in the other LOL... ok not really but seriously I can provide stills if you want, for free of course. Keep me posted...
    Awesome, more Florida peeps.
    I saw every brand marker known to man in the Tunaball pics.
    Just bring what you got. If you got a mag bring it too.
    If you dont, no worries.

Yea, the day is open to any marker. The event is really to gather the AO'ers together as a group. Mags will be the marker of the day, but, anything that slings paint will be welcome.

And, take all the pics that you want. There will be somebody there to take pics, so you wont be tied down to battle field Photographer duty, unless you want to be.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Thumbs up Mcb

Quote Originally Posted by kruger
    Yea, the day is open to any marker. The event is really to gather the AO'ers together as a group. Mags will be the marker of the day, but, anything that slings paint will be welcome.

And, take all the pics that you want. There will be somebody there to take pics, so you wont be tied down to battle field Photographer duty, unless you want to be.
    I posted this over on the thread you posted about your field in mcarterbrown dot com forum.
    Got some peeps interested there that may come also.

Quote Originally Posted by Thotograph
    and I'll do what I can do bring some more heads up from Orlando. LOL friends don't let friends shoot ions
    Well if by chance i havent sold my house and moved up north. We should see about a carpool...
    (WOULD BE SERIOUSLY MAD IF I ENDED MISSING BOTH EAST COAST EVENTS )
    Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

uppin' this just to keep it alive

Cant wait to go!!

I will be bringin my E-tac and my pariah/X-valve/dallara/chimera/15*/RPG gas through grip beauty!!

and hopefully by then it will be pneumagged!

Most your in Daytona right? Lets try to get a car pool going....

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberave68
    Most your in Daytona right? Lets try to get a car pool going....
    Not moving?

Quote Originally Posted by MANN
    Not moving?
    Wishful thinking, Dont tell my wife though...
    I found out that the average house here sells in about 90 days. Hmmm more than enuff time...(I hope)

Ya daytona, and sorry thats a no go on the carpool thing cyber, I'd love to dont get me wrong. But I will be going up a little ahead of time and little after b/c my woman is going up with me to meet a friend for the weekend who lives 15 minutes from the field lol! How convenient! So we might be staying there as well.. otherwise i'd definately do it!

If that falls through however, i'll give ya a holler.

No worries in the AGD department here, lol I got 3 different mags to choose from so that's covered no prob, maybe I'll have another if I can manage to pick up that sweet E-Yac of yours Going Home. I was more asking so I could know whether I should invite my friends who don't have mags or not... I'm gonna bring all my various markers up just for the fun of it (well possibly to sell one or two as well). Is there gong to be other festivities like a swap meet or trade show type of thing? No worries if it's still to early to know for sure.

I was thinking... perhaps there could be some games where there's only certain guns on the field... like only mags, only closed bolts, or only pistols etc. Could be fun... I'm gonna bring my 3357 Spotmarker just in case. Hopefully I can get it working good by then. I'm thinkin I'm gonna carry it in a holster or something. I really wish I could rock a sydarm though Huh maybe we could do a match where we pit the different guns against each other, all cocker team vs. all mag team or something. Or maybe do 5 man teams where there's one of each: a RT, a classic mag, a mech-cocker or blazer etc, a pump, and an electro. That could be fun too. Just some ideas to throw around there... any previews for the planned festivities? I can't wait this is gonna be awesome! Thanks for doing this Kruger...

At this point, I really havent planned anything other than having this meet. The field will pretty much be an open play sorta day, with the theme being the Automag. All markers are welcome to be shot, no matter what you have. We can run any type of game that the group wants. I own the field, so, it is in my best interests to make sure that the customers enjoy themselves. You guys are welcome to bring anything that you want to, sell or trade, or brag and lie. Its all good fun. Half the fun of paintball is the lies that are told after the game is over It could turn out to be a swap meet, if you all want it to be. I will bring all my extra crap, and some of the grips that I may have tossed around, a few markers and gear, and my wallet full of freshly printed cash. Going Home is supposed to be coming to this, and he charges premiums for his stuff, but he does have some desirable stuff

We could call it "The AO Southern Swap Meet"

And, I will try to get the Web guy to update the pics on the web site. Just to give you guys a better idea of the field layout.

Im down for anything, my preferred game is speedball, but I also like Terrorists vs. CT with the terrorists having to plant a bomb.

Other than that im down for any variant of speedball/hyperball, and hell i'll drag my *** into the woods if thats what everyone wants to do too! heheh.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberave68
    Wishful thinking, Dont tell my wife though...
    I found out that the average house here sells in about 90 days. Hmmm more than enuff time...(I hope)

Great....

Quote Originally Posted by mostpeople
    Im down for anything, my preferred game is speedball, but I also like Terrorists vs. CT with the terrorists having to plant a bomb.

Other than that im down for any variant of speedball/hyperball, and hell i'll drag my *** into the woods if thats what everyone wants to do too! heheh.
    Little mini-scenarios, that would be AWESOME.
    AO Mid-Atlantic Part Duece.

Come on Powerlyte!

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreal Rogue
    Little mini-scenarios, that would be AWESOME.
    Just to give you guys an idea, the name of my field is Scenario Paintball Games. Hint, hint.

We do cater to the speedball crowd, but no airball. Hyperball, and I have a setup in the woods called "the doors". Speedball in the woods

Man your field looks fun kruger!

I cant wait to play there! I would really like to get an idea of how many people will be attending. But this is still 6 months away so its a little early.

Right now, I can guarantee the following people will be there:

Kruger

That gives us a grand total of, one.

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by kruger
    Right now, I can guarantee the following people will be there:

Kruger

That gives us a grand total of, one.
    Place my name on that list. + the wife

OK, that gives us three. I can probably round up a guy to even out the teams

better add me. Im definately goin

AO Southern Swap Meet has a nice homely ring to it, hahaha who knows... Bo and Luke Duke might very well show up, of course they'll be a little bummed to learn we aren't swappin car parts.

FYI I just got the verbal from a friend of mine that he'll be attending... he's got a Xmag... (the wood grips I got from you went to him, he really likes them). So there's another for the list... I'm gonna try to get some non AO heads up there in hopes that we can convert them into AO junkies like the rest of us. I can't wait this is gonna be alot of fun. I might be up in that area in September for Petite Lemans (car race at Road Atlanta) so perhaps I'll come play at yo field that weekend if I can find the time.

Come November Ill be living in Atlanta again, so Rome won't be a problem to make. I'll do my best to be there and bring one or two more guys as well.

Rob

Excellent! Will look forward to seeing you there. If you are into the senario scene, when you get to Atlanta, look up the BlackHearts, and excellent team to run and gun with.

I'll be there, Had a blast last weekend, looking foward to more House of Pain.

Well, I just cleared my shcedule so if nothing else comes up ill be there with my x-mag and Evil minion

It will be fun connecting screenames with actual faces

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Sisco
    I'll be there, Had a blast last weekend, looking foward to more House of Pain.

Glad you had a good time. You played with a good group Sunday. By the way, that group has challenged my team to a scrim.

I conned a friend into coming. He lives in GA, not too far from the field. And there's a very good chance I'll be coming. Almost a guarantee.

Sounds like a fun event. It has been a few years since I gathered the troops for an AO event.

Paintball Charleston is IN. Low estimate, 15 players, high estimate 40+. We will all bring Mags of some flavor, with lots of alternate markers to keep things interesting. It won't be the same without Claire, but it should still be fun.

I'll throw in a few prizes (a few free passes to our MPP scenario on Nov 17th?) for any sort of "Top Gun" event, if one happens...

Kruger? Do you have waivers we can complete ahead of time?

Looking forward to a fun day...

PS:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...8&page=2&pp=32
    Time is what keeps things from happening all at once

You can probably count me in. As long as smart parts guns aren't banned.