Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre Order For Logic UMF Frames

I will take one as well. Black is good.

I would prefer dust black, but not enough to pay a chunk extra. Since some of these "get together and order" deals do get large, would you consider trying to get both gloss and dust black if you had enough orders? I understand that there would need to be like 30 of each color.
    Andrew Borntreger
    Champion of cinematic disasters

Black automag powerfeed w/lvl 10
    14" All American
    Intelliframe w/Hogue grips
    12 volt Revolution w/X-Board
    Gas-Thru Stock w/88 ci 4500psi tank
    Modified tactical carbine harness

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Damn, what a turn out.

I've never gotten this many people asking for them to come back.

Glad you folks chose to speak up.

Well when the asking price for a used one hit 225$ I figured it was time and there just had to be a demand. Maybe we can break the rumor that AO is fickle in demanding new products and then not ordering them? Then again eggs are not chickens.

I will take one.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmovies.org
    I will take one as well. Black is good.

I would prefer dust black, but not enough to pay a chunk extra. Since some of these "get together and order" deals do get large, would you consider trying to get both gloss and dust black if you had enough orders? I understand that there would need to be like 30 of each color.

I would be more than happy to meet the demand for whatever you all would like. As I get further along in the quote process I will follow up with the ano guys on what costs would be for dust and gloss vs. Gloss only.

Keep in mind that this is a cost driven venture. If I can get more frames for less I will lean toward that option sooner than a more complicate order. More complicated = More time & Money = me

I figure the raw option is going to be a better one for those who want to do custom markers but I will see. IIRC dust is just gloss without a coating or polishing or something so chances for dust are good. Chances for a second or different color are bad.

I will put up a color poll next week.

My apologies for all the PM's.

Deposits are what make it happen, I understand. Do you want my deposit before or after the 11th? Either way I can send you the $50 MO as soon as I get an address. If I send the MO after the 11th, that is when you'd have a final quote, so would it be better for you if I just sent the entire sum after the 11th or the $50 before and then then difference later? Sorry for all the questions, I'm trying to make it easier, I don't want you to get hosed money wise. I appreciate your efforts.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by JOESPUD27
    My apologies for all the PM's.

Deposits are what make it happen, I understand. Do you want my deposit before or after the 11th? Either way I can send you the $50 MO as soon as I get an address. If I send the MO after the 11th, that is when you'd have a final quote, so would it be better for you if I just sent the entire sum after the 11th or the $50 before and then then difference later? Sorry for all the questions, I'm trying to make it easier, I don't want you to get hosed money wise. I appreciate your efforts.

Jay

Main Post updated. I don't mind questions just READ CAREFULLY. Your question was answered once and is now answered a second time in detail in my first post. Here it is a third time for the sake of redundant redunduncy.

You only need to make a NON refundable deposit of 50$ the week of June 11th to place your order. When the frames are finished you will need to pay the balance due plus actual shipping. When the frames are complete and your payment is complete I will ship out the goods.

Monday the 11th I will send out a mass PM and request your deposits. Till then we need to get as many people in on this as we can.
    Thanks,
    Mat

Dang! I could've sold mine for $225!? I missed out big time, I could've sold mine, pocketed $100 and then bought another one now , bummer.

Sign me up for one.

I'd prefer black, but I'll take whatever is cheapest.

I'm in for 1 also. Black is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by matteusz
    There will only be one color on the anno. I will ask as I get a better idea of who I want to do the work if they will do special requests. Be advised though:

1 It will take longer
    2 It will cost lots more
    3 It will cost LOTS MORE.
    Gloss it is then. Put me on the list asap!

matteusz

im still interested in the frame

Put me down for 1. It's about time to try an elctropneu anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpootang
    Unless I am loopy, this is the mechanical frame, not the one for electro mags.

Umf

You can put me down for 1. Gloss/flat black or raw works for me. shoot me an email or a pm with deposit info soon though. (Paypal works best for me.) I work offshore and don't always have computer access when i'm gone. Thank's ,Dan

Unless I am loopy, this is the mechanical frame, not the one for electro mags.
    It has a lot of room on the inside though. I was able to do a pnuemag inside one with no drilling or cutting at all.

I know you said only one color being gloss black, but would there be any way if I ordered one to just get it raw?

Quote Originally Posted by Automagrt666
    I know you said only one color being gloss black, but would there be any way if I ordered one to just get it raw?
    He passed that you could ask for a raw frame.

He passed that you could ask for a raw frame.
    Automagrt666

Yeah raw is fine and will be cheaper by the price of anodizing.

flyingpootang

I am assuming you know these are just the base mech frame and are planning on adding your own EP set up. From what robnix said I am betting these would be ideal for adding nues etc to a frame. They seem to be the prefered set up for pnuemagger and following.

OEM petey you are still on the list. Thanks.

The rest of you I have added etc as requested.

I found out today that dust black is actually more expensive since it is gloss black that has been bead blasted to give it the "dust" finish.

Rather than just doing a plain gloss black I think it would be awesome if we could make this "the XXXXXXX color" UMF run. We would have to have an overwhelming majority as I wouldn't want to lost any orders due to changing the color. Myself I am a plain colors usable marker kind of guy. Not into collecting things for the sake of having them. I like for them to serve a purpose. Next week I will post a thread with voting on a color. If everyone agrees to a new color I am sure we can change it for the same or similar price.

Thanks for all your comments and interest this is gonna be a blast to get done.
    Mat

dam i wish they had made a come back just abit sooner i just spent my money on a x-valve and ult so i cant get the frame for a while ... but maybe this will get some out there so when i can afford one it wont be impossible to get now ...

Building a pneumag, put me down for a raw.

Oh Heck,

I want one too. Black is lovely

Thanks,
    Last edited by Pullman; 05-26-2007 at 11:46 AM.
    Rehme, Derman 2k, Ryal 999, Lord Whoopass, 50 Cal, Tack, RTrampage and Deathstalker are all good traders

My Feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100494

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpootang
    I have an EP converted UMF using an Ion board. PM me if you want it. I've been toying with selling for a while. (I just have to get it back from pneumagger... )
    Autocockers are the greatest markers ever made.
    ~The greatest BACKUP markers to AUTOMAGS!!

Only temporary, get'n a new sig soon.

Put me down for one definitely maybe two. Raw please.

Up for updated list at 37 frames. Ryan I will be in touch on Monday.

Please add me to the list for a UMF Gloss Black.

Thanks,
    OD

Please add me to the list for a gloss black frame .

im intrested in one

I'm in for 1

Me Too!!

matteusz...

Put me down for 2 of them.

Just let me know where to sent the deposit.

put me down for one as well, also where do i send the $50 paypal to ;o)

cheers
    luke