Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre Order For Logic UMF Frames

feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2313619#post2313619
    put me down for one gloss black
    pm me where to send the deposit

I sent a pm also but I looked through the whole thread and didn't see the cost of one frame raw. Someone please let me know.

I love how I say "read here" and "ask questions in the thread so I don't have to repeat myself" and so I get PM's about these frames with questions that are answered here.

Case and Point:

Quote Originally Posted by JH_
    I looked through the whole thread and couldn't find a price for one frame raw. What would it be and what would the deposit be?
    Me in the first post:

Quote Originally Posted by matteusz

I plan on being ready to get a set price quote by June 11th and to take deposits and place the order by June 18th.

And Again in the first post:

Quote Originally Posted by matteusz

PAYMENT / ORDERING

I will send a mass PM with order details when I get things finalized. As you can see Cool Hand knows about this process and is ready to get things going (We MUST HAVE a good 30-40 orders to make this happen). The only questions now are when and how much.

When I know how much I will start taking deposits.
    When I have all the deposits I will officially place the order and make the down payment of 60%. Once that is done the # of frames will be set and I will only take additional orders IF Ryan @ Logic says it is ok and I doubt he will allow us to add too many if any once he gets started.
    JH I don't want you to feel bad you are not the only person to have done this. I realize it is an honest mistake that people make. I am just trying to make something clear. I WILL NOT answer questions about this order in a PM. If you have some special situation and need to ask me about something that you are sure would only pertain to you. By all means send me a pm. If you want a response to a question about the general order or terms to that order. Ask it here cause this is where you will get a response.

I know the first post is long. I will try and condense it tomorrow as I am sure I will have more info then. Meanwhile if you really want to know something please read or ask here.

Deposit 50$
    Price for frames is not set yet.
    I will add those who have asked to be added later this evening.
    Thanks all, Mat

Thanks for not biting my head off. I saw the estimated price of 125 for the anodized frames and wondered if there had been a price for the raw ones that I just missed. Oh well. Off to sell some stuff to pick one of these up.

put me on the list for 1.

this should be fun trying to pay for all my pre-ordered stuff now.

Please add me to the list for 2.

To answer the deposit question. I am not taking deposits until I can set a price. I will send a mass PM to everyone on the preorder list with payment details when I am ready to take payments.

I have updated names and quantities for those that want to order. With 48 on the list I am sure we can get a run going as scheduled. I am still going to wait until the 11th to close the preorder and set a price. I want to allow as many people as want to a chance to get in on this. I will also need to finalize plans for anodizing before I can set the final price.

On the color:

Gloss black is what I stated as the original color and I am more than happy to stick with
    that.

Dust black may be an option but is sure to be more expensive.

I would love to make this order for some other color to show the world that black should not be the barn red of paintball.

Sooooooo since most people seem to be able to get ULE bodies and that is what I assume you are most likely to pair these with. I am going to take a one time popular vote for a color other than gloss black.

I would start a new thread with a poll but I want to limit the voting to the people ordering. We need two things to happen to change the color. First an overwhelming majority must pick the same color. Second the remaining people on the list will have to pm me a statement agreeing to the change and stating that they will accept raw or the new color with no regrets.

I am gonna restrict this to AGD ULE body colors. I cannnot garrenty a match to the exact color unless the ano guy can and I don't know who that will be yet. For now lets vote. Each person gets one vote. You can pick one of the following (I know this isn't all the color just the more popular ones I see):

Gloss Black
    Red
    Blue
    Green
    Purple

I vote green.

feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2313619#post2313619
    i vote gloss black

I gotta go with gloss black as well
    Rehme, Derman 2k, Ryal 999, Lord Whoopass, 50 Cal, Tack, RTrampage and Deathstalker are all good traders

My Feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100494

I'll take 1 Raw frame. I'll be paying the deposit by Paypal. I'll be subscribing to the thread.

vote

gloss black (or raw for me)

Quote Originally Posted by zeroaz
    gloss black (or raw for me)
    I second that

Put me down for one as well.
    Thanks,
    bman

...raw

did you get my email with a quote. I am interested in working something out for this.

Quote Originally Posted by thefool
    did you get my email with a quote. I am interested in working something out for this.

I did I will send you one back.

I have edited the first post. If I made anything unclear please let me know. All I am waiting for now is the final quote from logic so I can set a price. Please note the deadlines for orders and sending in down payments.

Preorder closes June 10th. Down Payments are due By June 18th. If you are mailing I expect a MO or cashiers check to be in the mail by TUES June 12th at the latest.

Also please keep voting on the color. Even if it is uneven I would like to know what everyone prefers.

Thanks, Mat

hmm ponder ponder how much do i want one of these.....

id vote raw btw

vote

gloss black

Gloss black, or raw for me.

Count me in for one.

put me down for one and let email me your (paypal account ) name. thanks

alright alright ill take one

gloss black please
    Z

Warning: Exposure to the SON may prevent burning!!

Ill take one in gloss black

Jason

Ill take one in raw. Where do i send the paypal deposit? PM me

Put me down for one dust black, if not, raw please

Quote Originally Posted by sixtoes1313
    Ill take one in raw. Where do i send the paypal deposit? PM me

Paypal deposits will be due after the final price is set on June 11th. I will PM everyone on the preorder list with all payment/ ordering info then. READ THE FIRST POST. Everything is up to date there.

I add people to the list once a day. Thanks, Mat

voting

I vote for gloss black

put me down for one black but would perfer raw

gloss black or raw

*prefer raw tho...