Thread: Technology

Technology

Here is where we will discuss - as much as we're able - actual design projects.

I have a global suggestion, but first I need to find out if its possible to do an electronic NDA - such as "by continuing on from this page you agree to the terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement below".

I know that won't stick exactly the way I've presented it. I also know it won't work here, as this is a public forum. However, I think that we are approaching a phase where we will need to share confidential information amongst members of the group and I want to find a way to make it 'safe' for everyone concerned. We'll need to set up a listserv or another private members forum somewhere... but first I need to know if such is possible, otherwise its going to get complicated with an ever circulating paper NDA/Confidentiality agreement...
    VENGEANCE PAINTBALL DISTRIBUTORS
    X.O. INDUSTRIES PAINTBALLS

Quote Originally Posted by rabidchihauhau
    Here is where we will discuss - as much as we're able - actual design projects.

I have a global suggestion, but first I need to find out if its possible to do an electronic NDA - such as "by continuing on from this page you agree to the terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement below".

I know that won't stick exactly the way I've presented it. I also know it won't work here, as this is a public forum. However, I think that we are approaching a phase where we will need to share confidential information amongst members of the group and I want to find a way to make it 'safe' for everyone concerned. We'll need to set up a listserv or another private members forum somewhere... but first I need to know if such is possible, otherwise its going to get complicated with an ever circulating paper NDA/Confidentiality agreement...

Since it was passed into law in the 90's that a digital signature is legally binding, I don't see how it would be any different for this kind of concept.

I'm sure; I just have to make sure that the proper clauses are in place, so to speak.

Its going to have to cover a lot of ground, which is another reason for going electronic.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidchihauhau
    ...possible to do an electronic NDA - such as "by continuing on from this page you agree to the terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement below"...
    Link to another page with a "By continuing you agree..." or even a "Reading below this line..."?

yes, it will have to have that volitional component, but it will also require a sign-up...

Just because paper would be a PITA doesn't mean it has to be a web page. . .

http://www.echosign.com/forms/nda?rs...FQacggodk0p64w