Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Pre-Order: Cerberus Airwalk Trigger Frame

There will be much polishing to follow... has anyone polished one of these yet? I know I've heard of several people talking about it, but I've not seen one yet... I suppose I should just get to scrubbing...

Pneu in the works by cyberave

If you guys dont mind me asking, did you all who put the tickler inside the frame need an 1/8 npt female to 1/8 npt male adapter to make it to the cp direct mount or was it able to make the distance by it self.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NoremacTheImpaler
    If you guys dont mind me asking, did you all who put the tickler inside the frame need an 1/8 npt female to 1/8 npt male adapter to make it to the cp direct mount or was it able to make the distance by it self.

Thanks

no,,, all that needs to be done is counter sink the hole in the air on/off and use a oring between the frame and direct mount...

Quote Originally Posted by BREAD_DA_PAINTER
    no,,, all that needs to be done is counter sink the hole in the air on/off and use a oring between the frame and direct mount...

Thank you for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by NoremacTheImpaler
    Thank you for the reply

no problem... I found these pics of my V1 frame maybe can help also...

TOP OF THE DIRECT MOUNT

THis is what it look like installed

Bread, great pics!!

Is there an actual DIY guide floating around on how to do this? I know that it looks easy enough but some of us first-timers need a little hand holding.

I've also noticed that to perform the same job on a Chimera frame, a little bit of cutting is necessary. Can this be done cleanly using a Dremel or is this better handled by someone w/ proper machining tools?

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    Bread, great pics!!

Is there an actual DIY guide floating around on how to do this? I know that it looks easy enough but some of us first-timers need a little hand holding.

I've also noticed that to perform the same job on a Chimera frame, a little bit of cutting is necessary. Can this be done cleanly using a Dremel or is this better handled by someone w/ proper machining tools?
    cyberave has a diy thread on BEO that is great. All i have ever used is a drill and a dremel.
    found it....
    http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=7