Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Preorder: Hoodies

Pmed you Pixelguru.

First... Tech-Chan, thank you for attempting to do a service for teh community, and putting up with all of the fallout over this. I also applaud your efforts. Your updates were timely, and kept most of us from feeling like we were out on a limb.

Second... Please keep after this company. The stitching is very good, but all of the other materials are of dubious quality. Their placement of the logo on the back was poorly thought out, and I am not particularly satisfied with their product.

Third... I will NOT ask you for a refund, unless the company will accept back their product, and refund you the money for everything involved, including shipping costs for all of the trips back and forth. You are not to blame for this crud, and you should not be penalized, monetarily, for this company's shoddy workmanship.

Thank you Tech-Chan for trying to help us out. If you decide to do it again, I hope that people will understand that you tried, in good faith, to produce a niche product, and got screwed by your supplier.

Ty
      Proud Owner of the SFL Emag, Chimera

Thank you Ty, that means a lot. I'm still going after at least a partial refund and they are refusing to do anything about it. I will refund people thier money and I may consider trying a different company. If I try a different company for a second order, I will buy one for myself first, show AO the design that they will get in it's finished form and then start ordering. Thank you all for allowing me to do this order, and if you all want me to look into a second order, I will.

Hey,

I really sucks how things turned out, and from what i briefly read on the last page the hoodies are far below the quality expected. I would feel bad demanding a refund, seeing all the crap you've had to deal with. You did put effort in getting us what we wanted, but the company that was to make the hoodies screwed us, not only you. Keep my money and hopefully this will cover some of your losses.

My thanks Fixel. Good man.

tech-chan......thanks for going out of your way to get us some AO shirts!

The end product was a total dissapointment for me because the logos are way too small. I would of paid double if they final product looked like the picture in the thread.

I want a refund because I got the wrong size.

You are refunded.

I'm actually only disappointed in the size of the logo on the back. It would be nice if it were at least twice as large.

On the other hand, I like the location and size of the logo on the front. I'm not as disappointed as I expected to be. I'm content, really, and won't be pursuing any type of refund, etc.

Thanks BlueDragonX, I still don't think that they are horrible, just a little small on the back.

i havnt recieved mine yet but i wont be looking for a refund. Thanks again tech for going through all this crap for us
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonX
    I'm actually only disappointed in the size of the logo on the back. It would be nice if it were at least twice as large.

On the other hand, I like the location and size of the logo on the front. I'm not as disappointed as I expected to be. I'm content, really, and won't be pursuing any type of refund, etc.

I think its great that someone stepped up and had these made! I just think we need to nail down a better company so we can get bigger logos, but i dont think they should be screen printed.

Got mine. I like the embroidery which is pretty good. But I agree that the back AGD logo is way too small.

The front AO logo looks ok as it is. However, the material is far too thin for a hoodie and size Large fits like a Medium.

I appreciate Tech-Chan's efforts, but that company shouldn't get away from cheating us. We should make others aware and avoid buying from them. Can someome contact the Better Business Bureau?

I got mine, it fits ok. Im a pretty skinny guy so really any size fits ok.

The logo on the back is.....wimpy....but the front is ok. Honestly, i dont mind it. I wont be asking for a refund Tech, and dont get discouraged, you did what you could, and i thank you for that.