Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: how old are most of you guys?

I'm 16 and i've been playing for nearly 4 years. i love my mag and i'm getting ready to upgrade to a hyperframe.

Talking

17. I've been playing for 3 years, I started with a Maverick pump, then jumped to my mag I hope to have many more good years with it.

I am 14. bout lil kids w/ 1000$ guns. I have a mag w/ a big price tag! I worked my azz of w/ a paper route to get it. If the kid works and is not a lil puzzy about paintball then y not lit em have a good gun. U r always going to c the a ten year old w/ rental get a flag run and a ten year old w/ angel sit back... whatever that is just waht i think.

Arrow

33 and turn 34 in May. The ages in this forum is 14 to 17. 30 to 34. The first paint marker i ever baught Mini Mag and still have it all tricked out. I have been playing for about 6 years now. I have a team called The Headhunters. I made the jump to electro a year ago. I baught a Bob long Defiant with a Hyper Flow 201 88ci 4500psi. Of corse i also baught two scuba tanks. My Mini Mag has a Nitro Duck 68ci 3000 psi. I still use My Mini mag!

Kelly Jung

Cool

Im 16, yeah i don't know why but everyone thought i was older.

------------------
    Bradley James Nowell 2.22.68-5.25.96 "...when he starts to lie, when he makes you cry. You know i'll be there, my day will come. I know someday I'll be the only one."

Cool

Am I the "Old Man" around here? 41 Today!
    My 16 year old son and I play at Top Gun in Jackson, NJ whenever we can. Anyone remember Tony and the gang from "Ultra Indoor Paintball" in Wallington, NJ???

Cool

I'm 34 but my girlfriend says I'm 5.

I'll happily split the difference and act 19.

Scorch

------------------
    I'm an artist. Please don't wipe my work until you show it to the ref.

Team StL Graffiti
    *MacDev Enhanced Claret C+C Angel LCD*
    Scorch's RT (sold)

Well so far I guess I'll use all the candles for my B-Day cake. I'm 44. Been playing for a little more than a year. RecBall is good, but Scenarios Rock!

turned eighteen on sunday,but I broke my arm
    a week before x-mas,so they cant kick my out yet! I figure by the time my arm heals,it will be warm enuf to sleep in a public storage unit!!

14, and proud of it.
    I ahve bought all my equipment for the whole two years I have been playing. I worked my ass off especially hard this summer to get my mag and all the sweet shiznit on it, and I am getting a job soon just to keep up w/ my addiction this great game, EVEN THOUGH I am not even playin now cuz we have a couple feet of snow. I can't wait for warm weather to play w/ all my new equipment. SNOW SUCKS

I'm 24, been playing for alittle over 8 year, own 14 guns (soon to be 17 guns once my S-4's get here), I like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners, and a warm fire at night...oh wait..this isn't a personal ad...

ehehhee Sarah...

And scorch... that sig is T-shirt worthy

------------------
    Make something Ideot proof,
    then someone will make a better Ideot.

AND YES I MEANT TO MISSPELL THAT! SO QUITE TRYING TO SHOW OFF BY CORRECTING ME!

19 been playing years and working for 4 years to [pay for it. now its paying off. im on a great team and going to skyball and 2 Nppl events

i'm 26 going on 2 (all my coworkers will agree to that too) *8P

and i cant wait for my 5 y/o daughters to hit 10 or so, so i drag them out to play.... as it is they pullin the trigger in the back yard (and no i dont let them hold the gun, just pull the trigger) they luv trying to hit the tree i usally end up givin a paintjob too

well I'm 19 here. aparently I'm among the young croud here but I know my stuff. and I've worked my butt off for all the guns and stuff that I have. Later AZZKIKR

i am 15 and have been playing for two years and i love my mag. i love poping 11 year old that have 800+ guns and think that they are better then us just because and they use 600+ on a 15 min game, i will pop them with one shoot

------------------
    in the biggining god created two gun and he said thuo automag shall be for the just and fair and the autococker for the evil and cheaters.

[This message has been edited by nastymag (edited 01-05-2001).]

Oh please... Enough with the "I like to shoot little kids that have Angels."

If anything I take pride in taking out multiple people at the same time or taking out that one guy on the other team that always seems to be making the "big moves" and getting a flank on the rest of your team.

Angry

Im 29 been playing off and on for 9 years

------------------
    Evil, just frikkin evil
    level 7 classic mag
    14"j&j,12" CP 10" ???
    47ci crossfire
    and a mean streak

[This message has been edited by DrEvil (edited 01-05-2001).]

19. Hey I love to see all the "old" guys using mags, they know what's up. Go ask this question on a cocker forum and there probably isn't one guy over 30.

I turn 21 in 14 days, not like I'm counting or anything. I have been playing the occasional game for about 4 years. I really broke in to paintball about 8 months ago buying a Super Nova. I bought my Micro a couple of weeks ago.

Deadeye Guest

Wink

Goin on 30 in about 3 weeks...acting like an 18 yr old though....

------------------
    Thou hast not to like it-thou hast just to do it.

..15 ..

16 here, got screwed out of driving though, i'm moving from mass to Wisconsin, and in WI i could have gotten my lisence(sp) when i turned 16, but in mass i can only get my temps now, anyway, since i'm moving, it doesn't even help to have my temps here, cause i still need them for 6 mnths in WI.....whew, sorry bout that, i'm a little bitter about it, can you tell?

I'm only 14 and I have a minimag. Not meaning to brag but I was playing speedball and I got 3 or 4 eleminations my first day of speedball. And one of the guys was semi-pro. Actually I didnt mean to brag but I hate you guys cracking on younger people. I personally cant help it, Im friggin addicted.
    (aww how cute he cant even drive and he has a minimag... and yes I can read your thoughts.. SHAME ON YOU)

------------------
    *Cereal Killer*
    ,.·`'Crankshaft'`·.,

I'm 27 and I'll tell you, it's hard to tag those little guys. If you are playing in the woods it's great to have people on your team who can get good cover behind trees.

woody 2 Guest

i'm 14...ill be 15 in about 6 months and have been playin for about 3 years. It's kinda weird caus eim in the youngest age here but seem to have the same playing experience as all the older guys (cept for like rambobob who played paintball in nam)

------------------

Pho Guest

Cool

17, been playing almost 2 years.

Yeah, so i'm 14. Im not afraid to play other teams w/ people, so im ok with playing with older people too. Im on Team MaJestic. We are all around ages 14-17. We're cool...

------------------
    Tricked SmartMag
    14 bps, 14" All American
    13" Stealth 14" Ceramik
    Smart Valve, Internal Milling, 8 hole mod, Skillz
    Our team would love to play anyone in the Jacksonville, FL area!!

25 HERE been playing for 4 years on and off i take a break when the weather is over 95.i have seen a lot of good young players surprized me. them little basterds can RUN HAHAHA

------------------
    JUST GOT MY FIRST MAG.
    HEY BUDDY CAN YOU FEEL ME!!!!!