Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Benchmark Items for Sale Closeout

tracy either one of the groovey frame rt pro flat topped ?

do you have Automag/minimag single 45 in purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_ptp
    We have many items that we would like to close out if anyone is interested. I have a complete list that I can email, or the list is posted on MCB. I couldn't for the life of me download it here for you to see. Some of the items include 45 frames for Mags, RT, Cockers, Spyder (no double frames on Mags) Mag and RT foregrips, gas thru foregrips, verticals, Tournament locks etc... If you would like a list please let me know and I will email it to you. I also have other parts that I will post later as I find them and organize them. We just moved so most things are still in boxes.

Tracy
    Pro-Team Products
    207-797-8200
    Do you have a blade trigger that will fit in to a benchmark double trigger frame for an automag with classic valve?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_ptp
    We have many items that we would like to close out if anyone is interested. I have a complete list that I can email, or the list is posted on MCB. I couldn't for the life of me download it here for you to see. Some of the items include 45 frames for Mags, RT, Cockers, Spyder (no double frames on Mags) Mag and RT foregrips, gas thru foregrips, verticals, Tournament locks etc... If you would like a list please let me know and I will email it to you. I also have other parts that I will post later as I find them and organize them. We just moved so most things are still in boxes.

Tracy
    Pro-Team Products
    207-797-8200
    Do you have a blade trigger that will fit in to a benchmark double trigger frame for an automag with classic valve?

Quote Originally Posted by Sumthinwicked
    No, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Sumthinwicked
    No sorry

2 times ;( got cha either way