Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: TUNABALL 3!!!!

um paint

What was the paint price last year? Do you think there will be any kind of paint discount? I just saw on thier site that paint was $80 a case and a field fee of $25 , not includeing air. Is that what is has been at ur previous events? Could you or any1 post up so rough around-about prices from what they were in the past. Not looking for a quote, just something to start thinking about to get some ideas. Would love to make it out to this. Mags are far and few between in my neck of the woods, cept for the 5-6 we use

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob
    What was the paint price last year? Do you think there will be any kind of paint discount? I just saw on thier site that paint was $80 a case and a field fee of $25 , not includeing air. Is that what is has been at ur previous events? Could you or any1 post up so rough around-about prices from what they were in the past. Not looking for a quote, just something to start thinking about to get some ideas. Would love to make it out to this. Mags are far and few between in my neck of the woods, cept for the 5-6 we use

Paint will be $65 a case for us. We get a decent discount from them since we have some history. Registration will be either $35 or $40.

Lunch will be the same as last year. $10.....this will include a roasted pork sandwich and soda.
    an alternate choice will be available ...most likely chicken " pre pay only"

Lunch tickets will be available in the near future. i will keep everyone posted.

Also, Homelandefender has once again been recruited to be one of the team Generals.

What part of Jersesy is this in?

What part of Jersesy is this in?
    Cream Ridge/Jacksonville. Literally down the block from Six Flags.

www.Topgunpaintball.com

Do people usually bring their wives/girlfriends to these events? My wife doens't play, but I'd like to bring her along, I just don't want her to be bored. I know BigEvil (I think) mentioned it on the first page, but I'm just curious... Aside from that, I'm super-stoked about this. This is gonna rock!

The Goods!

Team Bob, The paint I shot last year was absolutely fantastic so it was worth the little extra from what I normally buy at home. Very round, fresh and accurate....especially through an AGD gun!

Rando, Bring the misses. Mine won't be there because of the distance but other wives and significant others were there last year so she should find it fun and interesting....who knows....you might be able to do what Paul Niedfeldt did....get his girl friend to play for the very first time ever!....She had a blast and even got two people during the day......Better than I did my first day.........Damn!.......

"Outlaw5"
    COL Jerry Perkins
    SF, De Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw5
    Team Bob, The paint I shot last year was absolutely fantastic so it was worth the little extra from what I normally buy at home. Very round, fresh and accurate....especially through an AGD gun!

Rando, Bring the misses. Mine won't be there because of the distance but other wives and significant others were there last year so she should find it fun and interesting....who knows....you might be able to do what Paul Niedfeldt did....get his girl friend to play for the very first time ever!....She had a blast and even got two people during the day......Better than I did my first day.........Damn!.......

"Outlaw5"
    My wife played for the first time also - and she got to use the SFL while doing it. What a lucky woman, married to me AND gets to use an SFL for her first paintball game. It's as if she hit life's lottery

First post updated with lots of new info.

Quote Originally Posted by Rando Commando
    Do people usually bring their wives/girlfriends to these events? My wife doens't play, but I'd like to bring her along, I just don't want her to be bored. I know BigEvil (I think) mentioned it on the first page, but I'm just curious... Aside from that, I'm super-stoked about this. This is gonna rock!
    Yeah a lot of people did, I brought my girlfriend, mongoose brought his girlfriend so did a few others. She won't be bored...throw her on the field with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by t0nnn
    Yeah a lot of people did, I brought my girlfriend, mongoose brought his girlfriend so did a few others. She won't be bored...throw her on the field with a camera

just be careful......t0nnn loves to shoot the cameraman

Sounds great! The wife is down with coming along. It would be cool if we could get her to play. I remember the first time I got her to play a shooter-type video game....It was Halo 3. She snuck around and remained hidden and then POW I'd be dead. Sneaky...

Quote Originally Posted by Rando Commando
    Sounds great! The wife is down with coming along. It would be cool if we could get her to play. I remember the first time I got her to play a shooter-type video game....It was Halo 3. She snuck around and remained hidden and then POW I'd be dead. Sneaky...
    your gonna have a great time

I plan on it.

Talking

-I hear TB3 will be blessed once again by the world-renown Rudz!!

yup. ill be there and we are trying to bring some more socal guys out there to come and play

Quote Originally Posted by rudz
    -I hear TB3 will be blessed once again by the world-renown Rudz!!

yup. ill be there and we are trying to bring some more socal guys out there to come and play

Im not counting on either Besides I heard that many of those socal guys lost their college funds at a strip joint in Vegas

What!!

Damn........I thought they were only helping the young girls get through Med School.......HAHAHAHAHAHA!

im trying to save pennies for this but ill be last week decision for me. i just want to come out and take pictures to

nudes upon request
    Last edited by trevorjk; 11-26-2008 at 07:23 PM.
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

If Trevor is going I will go with him, if he lets me. I follow the rules of the road so I think I'll get a spot in the race car. the way he drives it will only take us like 2 hours and we would be coming from Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by Storminnorman
    If Trevor is going I will go with him, if he lets me. I follow the rules of the road so I think I'll get a spot in the race car. the way he drives it will only take us like 2 hours and we would be coming from Wisconsin.

pft it would be cheaper to fly to jersey it would only cost $250-$300 to fly from Milwaukee to Newark (they dont have flights to Trenton - but hopefully later they might)

who knows heh

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    pft it would be cheaper to fly to jersey it would only cost $250-$300 to fly from Milwaukee to Newark (they dont have flights to Trenton - but hopefully later they might)

who knows heh

One thing that I want to mention to anyone who has never visited the garden state before; You absolutely MUST have a car to get around. The public transportation system in the state leaves much to be desired. If you are considering coming out to TB3, please figure a rental car into your plans. TopGun Paintball and the near by lodging is approx one hour from both Newark and Philadelphia airports.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    I am going to try to recruit Doobie again also. Last year both sides were evenly matched. Can the return of Trina to the paintball field help swing the balance over to Doobie's team?
    I'll make it easy on you...Yes and Yes. (West Point's graduation is the week prior so I should be free!)

The only problem is T and I may have to swap out on the field to watch Alexa (If you consider that a problem!)

...and no, Rudz, you can't baby sit! You either Outlaw!

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie
    I'll make it easy on you...Yes and Yes. (West Point's graduation is the week prior so I should be free!)

The only problem is T and I may have to swap out on the field to watch Alexa (If you consider that a problem!)

...and no, Rudz, you can't baby sit! You either Outlaw!
    Awesome!!!

Hey Doob, I may have a solution - will the kid fit in Trina's harness? j/k

Talking

Trust me, I'm a very bad babysitter, I lose kids.....even the ones who can't walk or crawl yet...idk....lol....I'm still suprised they let you have a kid....a few pints and this guys ready to beat up half the people in new york city, lol

Doobie : my sister and girlfriend will both be there.....they can help as needed.

Babysit!!!!?

Doobie! You and Trina can rest assured that I won't babysit unless it is dire circumstances. I'm getting away that weekend from my three maniacs! Although my oldest my come with me this year, he's 11. I plan on waiting two more years if that is possible before bringing him to Tunaball.

I'm already stoked for this! Can't wait....but remember Doobie...at least I won't loss the little angel unlike Rudz! Outlaw5

Hey guys looking forward to it, I will be there with some new parts hot of the machines

open right?

This is open to any1 correct, not just mag owners or people of the sort. Im thinking of telling a local scenario team (only like 5 guys) about it to see if they would wanna try to split cost. Thats a long hual on jacked up Jeep gas mileage . Also is there camping on site? Or are there any close campgrounds?

This is open to any1 correct, not just mag owners or people of the sort. Im thinking of telling a local scenario team (only like 5 guys) about it to see if they would wanna try to split cost. Thats a long hual on jacked up Jeep gas mileage . Also is there camping on site? Or are there any close campgrounds?

All are welcome, of course. I will have to look into the campground thing for you. Six Flaggs is right next door, so there might be something nearby.