Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Venomous Designs RAILS Official Pre Order

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    It rained in the morning....but it didnt effect gameplay or the amount of fun we were all having.

Pillage shot me with a R. Launcher filled with paintballs....there is a vid on BEO...sorry i cant post it here "i curse way to much".

We will be there next year, looking forward to meeting you

If your ever willing to travel a bit....we play in South Jersey...its about 2 hrs away from the field in Maryland.

I think Accurate is closer than 2 hrs. If we didnt take the side roads to get you home it would have been about 1.5 hrs the most

It rained in the morning....but it didnt effect gameplay or the amount of fun we were all having.

Pillage shot me with a R. Launcher filled with paintballs....there is a vid on BEO...sorry i cant post it here "i curse way to much".

We will be there next year, looking forward to meeting you

If your ever willing to travel a bit....we play in South Jersey...its about 2 hrs away from the field in Maryland.

That's doable. Let me know if there's any event's going on up at your field and we'll try to get something going.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    That's doable. Let me know if there's any event's going on up at your field and we'll try to get something going.
    I sure will

Balance has been sent via paypal from latsafun@yahoo.com. I forgot to send my info along with the payment , so I send an email to your venomousdesigns@yahoo.com address.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt
    Balance has been sent via paypal from latsafun@yahoo.com. I forgot to send my info along with the payment , so I send an email to your venomousdesigns@yahoo.com address.
    Got it , Thanks

I received my rail in the mail today. It is absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to get home and put it on my marker. This rail is worth every penny...I just wish I could afford a body to go with it.

One more thing...thanks for the life-like spider. I can't wait to place it on my wife's pillow before she climbs into bed...

I received my rail in the mail today. It is absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to get home and put it on my marker. This rail is worth every penny...I just wish I could afford a body to go with it.

One more thing...thanks for the life-like spider. I can't wait to place it on my wife's pillow before she climbs into bed...
    I gave mine to my son, he loved it. Forgot to mention that, it was a nice touch Mongoose
    Superbolt

Got one of my two rails yesterday. beautiful rail and the ano is such a deep rich black. Great Job Mongoose!

Well worth it.

Thanks

We still have a few of these left...if anyone is interested please post here or pm me

Quote Originally Posted by SSP REAPER
    Got one of my two rails yesterday. beautiful rail and the ano is such a deep rich black. Great Job Mongoose!
    Oh Yea??? You should see a rail done in Venomous Red! I had the whole gun done in Venomous Red, and it is GORGEOUS. I was going to put it up for MOTM, but I am going to wait until I get the matching body. I am considering sending in the X-Valve and getting it anno'd as well...

Oh Yea??? You should see a rail done in Venomous Red! I had the whole gun done in Venomous Red, and it is GORGEOUS. I was going to put it up for MOTM, but I am going to wait until I get the matching body. I am considering sending in the X-Valve and getting it anno'd as well...
    I have the helium in Venom red (the only helium in that color )

Nice!!!

Here's pics of my 'VD Mag':

I plan on putting a Noxious body, snatch grip, and maybe the foregrip. I really like the foregrip I have on it now, but I also would like to have every thing made by Mongoose on one gun.
    Last edited by Ratt; 01-27-2010 at 09:57 PM.

Here's one of our designs..........thought?

The cut is there to add a sling "option"

i also have a different version of the grips in this drawing

Sorry to reply on this image, but I have been wanting to return to the mag family and I am really really likeing the foregrip. I like the snatch grip as well, but that foregrip is really turning me on. Please please tell me you will be making this.

there are a bunch of people waiting to here more on that line of foregrips. I know goose said he would be releasing them when the bodies are done, but he could give us some teaser info on them...

Quote Originally Posted by reckid1986
    there are a bunch of people waiting to here more on that line of foregrips. I know goose said he would be releasing them when the bodies are done, but he could give us some teaser info on them...
    I Promise these will be coming out. I wish i had some type of info on them other then next in line.....along with the barrel kits.

The snatch grips are sold out at the moment.....might make some out of C/F or just make another small batch.

I Promise these will be coming out. I wish i had some type of info on them other then next in line.....along with the barrel kits.

The snatch grips are sold out at the moment.....might make some out of C/F or just make another small batch.
    If you do make them out of CF sign me up