Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: AO South '09

Awesome. Looks like I will be able to make it!

But sadly I am magless at the moment (at least untill Garth finishes the Gforce frame LPR's)...but I will be bringing my 2010 Macdev Clone and My 09 Alien Independence.

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Awesome. Looks like I will be able to make it!

But sadly I am magless at the moment
    You will be surprised to see how many of us don't use mags. I bring one, but it usually stays in the gear bag.

bluffton, south carolina (near hilton head for all you ohio-ans lol)
    dang i wish i could go but i probably cant, because of football playoffs.....darn i hope i can get to the next one

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Football playoffs? Highschool?

I really hope you can find a way to make it. This year is going to be a little extra awesome thanks to quite a few of our AO dealers.

We are just at a month out guys. We should all be mulling over the details of our gear bag about this time next month, if not on the road, camping out there, or at a motel.

Some of us Yankees are trying to make it down there. What hotels do you recommend?

I really hope you can make it down. There is a link to nearby motels in the area, however you would probably have to ask Mel what he recommends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Some of us Yankees are trying to make it down there. What hotels do you recommend?
    I know there is a best western close by. I stayed there for I & II

Bumper Stickers

OK folks, I have made arrangements with a guy that I know to make bumper stickers for the event. These will be clear with white screen printing on them. The pics show a black background, but that is just to show what they look like. These will either go inside the window, or out, we have a choice. I will have two examples at the game and if you want one, then I can take orders and have them shipped to you. These will be personalized with your name, if you want it. Here are several styles that was sent to me. I am probably going to go with #3. I have had him move the Honeycomb to the Left side, I just think that it will work better on that side. In the example you see that I have my name, and you can have yours on one to. It is, however kinda limited on the space so those with big names will either have a smaller font, or find a way to short'n it up a bit. And the Orange will be in the Honeycomb. Price has not been set just yet, but should not be that bad. What he charges is what I will charge. Not making a dime on this, just thought that it would be kinda nice to sport one on my truck.

This is not a Pre-order, if interested in one, I will take up money and info at the game, send it to him, and he will send the sticker to you in the mail.

The style is not set in stone just yet, I havent told him which one we will go with.

Last edited by kruger; 10-07-2009 at 08:29 PM.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

I am digging 4 and 6. I will be down for getting one to slap in the truck.

I like number 2 with the all caps and it looks almost like the Automag style font... I would be down for probably 4 of them... 1 for my Hummer,,, 1 for my Blazer and 2 for my Go Box(gear trunk)...

my 2 cents

WK2

Also, this guy is willing to do this every year, so this will be an option from now on.

And, he can do one-off and small runs of custom stickers. He is a member on an online clan that I am with.

I think they all look great and I'm down for whichever. Approximate cost?

Counting the days baby!!!!

This is me:

This is going to be WK (again):

I want go ahead an place an order for some Crow please....medium well....

Quote Originally Posted by punkncat
    Counting the days baby!!!!

This is me:

This is going to be WK (again):

I want go ahead an place an order for some Crow please....medium well....
    Last time we played good Sir we were on the same Team... So no Crow for either of us...

But if by some freak of nature we are on opposites then it'll be on like Donkey Kong !!!!

Counting the days as well... I need some trigger time bad..

WK2

I am excited I will be there for sure!!!!

Anyone going to the big game at SPG on the 24th???

bluffton, south carolina (near hilton head for all you ohio-ans lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by punkncat
    Football playoffs? Highschool?

I really hope you can find a way to make it. This year is going to be a little extra awesome thanks to quite a few of our AO dealers.

We are just at a month out guys. We should all be mulling over the details of our gear bag about this time next month, if not on the road, camping out there, or at a motel.

ya im a captain on the hilton head christian accademy eagles, were in sc. i play left tackle on D, and fullback on O, but i sprained my mcl two weeks ago so im out for possibly the next 2 games (missing a total of 4 games ) bt we have a great shot at winning states this year, last night we played a team a division higher than us and we won 31-7. ya if i can i will definatly go i just got my emag back from manicmechanic and am eager to use it haha plus it woudl be righteous meeting other maggers

a link to the report of last nights game is below if you wanna check it out
    http://www.islandpacket.com/hhca/story/995991.html

Bread.......what happened ?!?!?! No matter how bad we are we still find a way to make you guys look worse.

Quote Originally Posted by MANN
    Bread.......what happened ?!?!?! No matter how bad we are we still find a way to make you guys look worse.

Your guys handed it to us... RB211(Fla fan) was given me hell the whole game.. We were the sorry SEC team to give kiffin his first SEC win and it being in that fashion... all I can say is DAM....

I really think that someone at Tenn, is paying off someone on the inside at Ga for copies of the playbook. It is so often that it seems there are strings tied to the Ga players that Tenn just pulls this way or that.

The interception pass was like "oh yeah, we might just luck our way through the game". Then T just comes back and REALLY put the nail in the coffin.

Sigh....I have to buy my step mom a steak, again.

I was debating putting up a last minute thread over on the AGD section @ the nation. I know there are a few past tense AO users over there. I mean no offence to anyone, but what makes me hesitant is the d-bag factor.

Would it be worth chancing getting some of them to maybe call up a few of the others?

Your call on this one. The more the merrier. But, what makes this a really great day is the quality of players that this game attracts. Sure, I want to make money, and lots of it, but, I, and my partners really look forward to this game. It is a self run day for us, the field is on autopilot. And we get to play.

I have no problem brining out one of my evilM's and just unloading a hopper on a dbag before he can get pulled by a ref.

Punkn ,,,

If you know they are quality AOer's over at Peanut Butter hiding out,,, I say send them a Private Invite via PM to stay away from all the d'bag agglet schins...

just my 2 pennies...

WK2

Quote Originally Posted by WickedKlown2
    I say send them a Private Invite via PM to stay away from all the d'bag agglet schins...

just my 2 pennies...

WK2

Yeah, that sounds good......

Ruler Mark

I might have to grovel a bit to shoot that EvilM some.

I think most of the Magers on PBN are also here, BEO and MCB, so if they haven't heard from it in one of these places, are they really a hard core magger?

I plan on being there with my lil brother in tow. I'm still trying to hook him up with a mag so he'll have one.

Chopper, you dont have to have a mag to come, but, automags are the theme that ties all of us together. Lots of other markers show up, and all that matters is that when you point it in a direction, a paintball generally goes in that direction. So, if you dont have a mag, then, thats OK, very possible that you can pick one up at the game. Usually one or two that changes ownership at the game. And, if you cant afford a mag, then all you have to do to get in the game is take the Mag pledge of allegiance, let everybody bonus ball you, and wear the "chicken hat" .

AO South 2.5 I loaned out my MicroMag to a guy when his marker went Tango Uniform and all I asked in return was he give it a good wipe down before giving it back... He had a big smile on his face and couldn't believe I was loaning him a marker to use... It's always good business for a player to loan out to another younger player and expect nothing in return but a good day of play... I know I will be bringing about 5 markers again with me and will loan out to anybody that needs a marker for the day...

chopper duke ,,, Hope that helps out and if your brother needs a loaner let me know...

WK2

I have forgot something every time I go. The first time was a warp breech for my xmag. The second time was my wifes marker both times some one came through for me. If anyone needs a marker I should have a spare viking or mag avail.

Should be pleanty of spare markers when me & Ruler Mark show up

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic
    Should be pleanty of spare markers when me & Ruler Mark show up

Yeap we should be doubling or more the value of any vechlicle we arrive in.