ANS Phase II venturi bolt with foamie
    Powerfeed left body
    Some huge tank with adjustable reg

Pics will be up tomorrow.

This is what i want to do:
    ULT
    LVL 10
    Maybe a ULE body

What do i need to make the upgrades? will everything drop in without mods or extra parts (not including everything that comes in the complete kits)?

Please explain your answers as i am new to a mag.

everything will drop right in but the lvl X and the ult will need to be tuned which can take some time and effort.

Congrats on getting that mag! only thing your gonna have to watch is that you might get some shootdown with a ULT on a classic valve. classics can only handle about 13 sps. you can look for a RT Pro valve on the forums here, or you can buy a new x-valve from AGD and it comes with the level 10 as well.

P.S. I can't wait to shoot that cocker... will be my first!

over time most of us have found out Classic valves & ULT's don't seem to work to well , yes it will fit , but more likely than not , you will have problems , there is a old thread around here somewhere that can explain the pitfalls , not saying you can't get it to work , but I gave up on mine

All of those mods are pretty much drop in, except the ULT and Level 10 need to be tuned. For the ULT you will likely want to use an X-Valve, which comes stock with the Level 10. X-Valves are usually all black with "X-Valve", "X", or "RT Pro" with an "X" over the "RT". Some X-valves will be red, or blue, or pewter. I haven't seen any other colors for sale here - maybe a green one once? Or was it yellow?

Hope you enjoy your Mag!

OK, shot it last night.

Slight problems:
    leak coming out of the velocity screw, gets louder with each trigger pull
    the gun sounds like a hand cannon, how do i make it quieter?

That leak out the back coupled with the volume would probably indicate you have the velocity turned up too high. Just turn the velocity screw counterclockwise until the leak stops. If it doesn't you may have to replace the spring pack thingy.
    Rehme, Derman 2k, Ryal 999, Lord Whoopass, 50 Cal, Tack, RTrampage and Deathstalker are all good traders

My Feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100494

what length is that AA barrel your using? I had a 16" AA on my mag and it was quieter than any other gun I ever heard. For your leak, automags have a pressure relief valve in the reg and that is probably whats causing that. turn your velocity down first and try again

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pullman
    That leak out the back coupled with the volume would probably indicate you have the velocity turned up too high. Just turn the velocity screw counterclockwise until the leak stops. If it doesn't you may have to replace the spring pack thingy.

...or the valve o-ring.

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

Do i need to use an adjustable tank reg? I use a HP tank ~1000 psi output.

The gun still sounds really loud. the AA is a 14" and no matter how much i turn the velocity its still real loud.

Your valve is good up to 3000 PSI, but it is possible that you spring pack isn't strong enough for that much pressure which would cause the leak. Try it with a friend's tank that has an output of 700 - 850-ish PSI. It shouldn't be causing your marker to be louder either, not sure what would do that. Is you marker loud outdoors, or are you only testing inside?

Before you start dumping money on parts, work from the bottom up... make sure you have everything oiled and in the right spots. Replace o-rings before the spring pack or reg piston assembly. I had a leak out the back and went through and lubed everything (including the Reg piston assembly) and replaced some old looking o-rings and works great now! I don't know if it was the oil, o-rings, velocity, or some combo. Now I have a spare reg piston assembly sitting around for a rainy day.

Quote Originally Posted by CockerCraze
    OK, shot it last night.

Slight problems:
    leak coming out of the velocity screw, gets louder with each trigger pull
    the gun sounds like a hand cannon, how do i make it quieter?
    Are you shooting paint or dry-firing? The latter is significantly louder than the former.
    FWIW, I used to own a PPS Blazer with double-vented PPS barrels and now shoot a 'mag with double-vented PPS barrel. The mag is only *slightly* louder and the Blazer was quieter than the sound of one-hand clapping.

My experience with the PPS double ported is the same. I had one on an old 98 with a low pressure kit, and it was quieter than my brother in law's Bob Long.

Getting that baby rethreaded for autococker is next on my list.