Thread: RT Retro On/off

RT Retro On/off

I have found a RT Retro valve with L10 but the on/off is missing. I have couple of regular on/off (from former xvalves) but it doesn t seem to fit. Am I missing something?

Standard ReTro valves are single o-ring. Take the outer o-ring off the top and install.

JAckpot
    Thanks Shawn!

MOTY3

RT On/Off

OK guys I just installed a new RT on/off in my X Valve.It came with the yellow o ring around the top half and the small white one on top around the pin.I charged it up with a 68 /4500 tank (not sure what psi output is on the tank),it went full auto and ate the white o ring causing it to leak down the barrel.I put a new o ring on the pin and put my Nitro Duck tank on it with adjustable output.With the output anywhere from 900 to 1200 psi (as sugjested for RT'ing ) the gun will RT for a short burst then leak down the barrel.When I take my finger off it continues to leak down the barrel untill I turn the tank off then it will stop.The gun will shoot single shots just fine until I start to RT it then it leaks........HELP.

I would change the L10 carrier oring.

MOTY3

O Ring

Quote Originally Posted by ezcreation
    I would change the L10 carrier oring.
    I got this gun used with no spare parts for the Lvl X or the ULT. Does AGD sell an o ring kit for the lvl X without the actual bolt? Would I need an X Valve rebuild kit to get what I need.

Find out which carrier is in there and I can provide you with the rest and some spare orings. Thats all you need. Email me at tunaman5@comcast.net
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

MOTY3

o ring

I will try and find out...I am new to all the X Valve/RT/ULT/Lvl X stuff.I dont have any other carriers to compare it with.I have been out of the game for a while and dont know anymore Mag guys around.Does anyone remember a guy out of Houston they called "Q" ?
    More bad news I shot it again this morning and it chopped a crap load of balls.The paint was up into the hopper neck (I had a Torque loud mouth on it ).