Thread: Whispering Death Exp Chamber

Whispering Death Exp Chamber

Soo i have this awesome whispering death exp chamber....

And this thing is goin to kick some hardcore Assets

Only issue is...

I need a A adapter to run it to my Drop asa....

Provided are pics of it, maybe somebody can tell me the correct way to do this, cause i cant find any info on these anymore, i guess they went under?

There not the standard fittings

I just sold a Minimag with the Whispering Death. It used an actual hardline from the X chamber to the tank. Maybe that will help you in your search.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathss
    I just sold a Minimag with the Whispering Death. It used an actual hardline from the X chamber to the tank. Maybe that will help you in your search.

Do you know where one may purchase this hard line?

I was told by a few people it utilized a hard line setup but i cant find where they sell em

Quote Originally Posted by Lostpunkdc

I was told by a few people it utilized a hard line setup but i cant find where they sell em
    Hard to find, but they were common on Classic R/Ts and I've seen people gank'em from those.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostpunkdc
    Palmer's sells the stuff.

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/cart/i...products_id=85

I'm not sure what fittings you need, though. Email the shop with your pics. They should be able to help you out.

whispering death

I have a whispering death also. I just tapped a new hole for a macro 90 and ran macro into the asa and it works great. It also lets you change back to hpa really quikkly if needed. Those whispering deaths work great for automags with/co2 buy the way.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter
    Palmer's sells the stuff.

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/cart/i...products_id=85

I'm not sure what fittings you need, though. Email the shop with your pics. They should be able to help you out.
    Wrong stuff. There was a pre-made hardline kit that came with the expansion chamber. Just drill and tap it for 1/8th npt and use a regular hose/macro/micro line.

And that is the BEST expansion chamber you will ever find, just take it apart and look at the internals.
    I have nothing good to put here...........

Here is one one the BAY. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160339856164 NOT MY SALE!!!

Someone have pics of the guts?

I have a feeling that hole might be 10-32. If it is, you just need something like this connected to hardline that goes to a 1/8 compression fitting in your ASA. That's pretty much all the kit is. Personally I'd just drill and tap it for 1/8, but that's just me.