Thread: ULE Rail

ULE Rail

I seen if you buy a ULE RT directly from AGD, it will come with what looks like a ULE'ed RT rail.

I didn't buy a ULE RT from AGD, I kept upgrading my classic mag part by part until I had a ULE RT. I still have a AM/MM on mine, and would like to have one of the rails you get when you ordered right from AGD. I checked the AGD website, and they don't sell them. Are they an aftermarket part that AGD just uses? If so, could someone let me know who makes them and where can I get one new?

Also, if you use a warp, will those rail need milled aswell?

Thanks,
    Damian

the rails you are talking about are probably the ones in this picture

If that is what you are talking about, they are not aftermarket rails but are not for sale. Once in a great while you can find them on here but more likely than not you will not be able to just find one. Unless downgrading from a nicer rail but making it a straight up trade.

as far as warping the mag. Any rail you buy, aside from the cyberrave rails, must be milled to accept a warp body.

its called the new tacone or ule tacone rail i think mayube tacrail i forgot LOL

I have plenty Damian. Shoot me an email and I'll hook you up. and yes...ALL rails need to be milled for warp bodies.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

i have a warp rail, warp feed, and warp left ule body if you are interested in any of those