Thread: Bolt on pnue frame

Bolt on pnue frame

Just traded for a pretty sweet pnue frame. I am completly new to the pneu thing, and havent really read that much on here about them . Just never took the time to read all the post. The guy says i should be able to bolt it right on a kill people. Now i have yet ot see a part that wasent cosmetic, that actually bolted right on and works the way ya want it to. The gun i am planning on running it on is useing a classic valve and should have a lvel 10 by then.

Now with the classic on/off, the trigger pull will be a little stiffer, but should be walk-able correct? If its not light enough, an ULE kit should do it correct?

See this is how it is, My dad and I are the only people at my local field that play with mags anymore, or even know what they are. The owner had mags back when every1 did, so he knows what they are. (But not what the have become)

Im ready to make a point with this gun. Do burn up these retards with a smokin fast gun that has NO BATTERIES nor eyes. I already kick their a$$s with a single trigger ULE mag, but this should throw a little change up, get even more respect for mags.

I already have the best looking gun at my local field, now i have something else to prove (evil grin)

BUt i think a pneu-ed chimera with a viper trigger oughta do the trick

from what i've heard, ULT isnt recommended for classic valves, but u can drop in an RT on/off to lighten the pull.
    aside from that, a well made pneu frame should pretty much drop in with a little tuning of the lpr

will the Rt on/off drop right in?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob
    Yes. (at least, I've never had a problem with it)

You will need to fine tune the LPR though.
    Start w/ the LPR putting out 0 psi and slowly increase until you can consistently trip the sear on every trigger pull. Then give it another 1/4 turn for good measure. You may need to adjust a little more but it shouldn't be too much of a pain.

Provided that the pneuframe that you bought was assembled and tuned well beforehand (msv & mpa placement make a HUGE difference as well as trigger rod placement), the LPR really is the only thing you will need to tune.

If you swap tanks at all, you will probably need to tune the LPR each time too.

whether you use the classic on/off or the RT, your trigger pull will be about the same.. but you will need a lot more pressure to trip the sear w/ the classic (which does affect pull but not a huge difference) The other downside is that you could accidentally pop a few of the hoses off if the pressures are too high so RT is def. the way to go

awsome, thanks for the info fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob
    I did my own pnuemag mod, and like yourself, I have a classic A.I.R. valve.

Yes, the RT on/off will drop right into a classic valve and reduce the force needed to trip the sear by about half.

I have one. I use it. In a classic valve.

Awsome. Thanks for the info fellas/ I just got the frame in the mail today, so ima go mess around with it now for a few mins. Ill post back what i come up with. I know im not lucky enough to get it ready to be played with tomorrow