Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Round Two

Round Two

*** SOLD OUT! Thanks everyone!***

I was going to do two runs of 20 but you will have to wait just as long either way. My Bro is going to help out and I figure we can do at least 40 orders before X-mas. I'm going to cut 50 blanks on Thursday and get prepped over the weekend for machining all the the bodies. First orders will start shipping in about 2 weeks with the last ones going out closer to X-mas. For now I'm capping at 40 orders if we get that high before Santa makes his rounds. If things are looking good for the last half we can always add more. The flood gates are open!

*** SOLD OUT!***

Cheater Pneumatic Trigger Groups $100 shipped! Custom made by hand in the USA. Fits in an Intelliframe as packaged with no mods. Super light trigger operates at 10 PSI on an X-Valve with ULT and literally takes just a touch to fire. Does not interfere with the safety button operation. Electro light trigger with no batteries! Get a Q-loader and show those trigger ramping battery humping Monkeys what's up with your Automag!

Canada add $5.40 shipping. Other International is about $15. Check your exact rate. My Zip Code is 95841 and a regular order weighs 1 pound. All shipping is by USPS Priority Mail.

Extras:

1. Black Hose - $2 per foot
    2. Cheater O-ring kit - $2 ($3 shipped in envelope)
    3. Extra 10-32 fitting - $3 (One comes installed)
    4. 1/8 NPT plated elbow - $4
    5. Palmer Micro Rock (new black) - $56

Installation:

DIY installation should be pretty easy but if you don't feel confident in your abilities then feel free to send it to me. It does not matter what frame you have even if its from a different gun.

Install Package One - $25. I install the Cheater in any frame and you hook up the air. Includes milling trigger frame if needed. I can set the trigger gap shorter with your frame in shop. Otherwise the gap is a set little wider for universal fit. Need your trigger frame sent in. I can probably repair most Dremel jobs too.

Install Package Two - $50. "Install One" plus standard LPR install on bottom mounted ASA. Hose/fittings included. You supply LPR or you can buy a Rock from me. Need frame and drop/ASA sent in.

Install Package Three - $75. "Install One" plus front mount LPR install on vertical ASA. Includes hose/fittings and milling for internal plumbing. You supply LPR or you can buy a Rock from me. Need Frame, rail, vertical ASA sent in.

These are quotes for standard jobs. If I get your parts in and it's a basket case needing a lot more work then I will contact you for further instructions. All parts will be assembled and test fired before shipping. Prices include return shipping with purchase of a Cheater. You pay the extra postage if install is needed after your order has been shipped.

No "sleeper" mods available at this time. Sorry, I don't trust anything enough that I've seen to put my name on it. I do have something in the works tho and you can always add that later.

Payment & Shipping:

PM or Email for payment info. As soon as payment is in I will reply to the paypal email with your order number. Money orders are OK too. I will put you on the list pending payment as soon as we make the deal. Shipping will be posted by order number once or twice a week like the last run. Keep track of this thread to get an idea of when you're order is coming. All shipments will be announced here. The plan is to build some every week, ship them out, then do installs in between as they come up. First orders will start shipping in about 2 weeks and keep going down the line.

Service & Warranty:

Calibration Service is $25. Basically a rebuild to bring it back up to top performance. I know these are a pain to work on and I can get it shooting perfect again no problem. Includes new rubber and a new trigger pin if needed. Other parts extra.

Your Cheater is warranted against defects in parts and materials for the rest of my life. If I can't make it shoot right after a Calibration then I will build a new one for you. Does not cover normal wear and physical damage.
    Last edited by ZapTheMad; 11-15-2009 at 08:28 PM.

<--- WORLDS FASTEST MARKER!

Watch me OUTSHOOT a Victory Board HALO

No Patent Infringements needed

You sir have been PM'd!

Awesome!!! PM incoming!

I want one!

I'm in put me down for a cheater.

Wait? So that's all I need? A cheaper and a Palmer Micro Rock with the fitting and I'll be set?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick28
    Wait? So that's all I need? A cheaper and a Palmer Micro Rock with the fitting and I'll be set?
    Yep, its that easy

I'm In!

Well it looks like I'm game. I'll take a cheater. PM Sent.

I'm in.

I am in

I am in for one and will send you my Frame to have it fit.

Swamp

PM sent. Woot!!

paypal sent - I want One :-D plus some extras i listed in paypal comment. I feel nearly like kid during Christmas - simply can't wait....

Out of curiosity - on the top and botom of the cheater there are some holes (except the hole for fitting to supply air into cheater). What is the purpose of others? Do they need to stay open for air relief or are required to mount internals ?
    Last edited by kszyszkowski; 10-11-2009 at 06:42 AM.

PMing

Do you know if this would fit inside a Triton frame without any other mods?
    If so, I'll take one!

Any chance I can get shipped this month, before my uncle comes to Brazil? This way I wouldn't have to wait the 3 or 4 weeks that it takes to be delivered here.

Thanks!

PM incoming!

~ P8nt

Quote Originally Posted by kszyszkowski
    paypal sent - I want One :-D plus some extras i listed in paypal comment. I feel nearly like kid during Christmas - simply can't wait....

Out of curiosity - on the top and botom of the cheater there are some holes (except the hole for fitting to supply air into cheater). What is the purpose of others? Do they need to stay open for air relief or are required to mount internals ?
    The hole on top is plugged. It is a port from the valve chamber to the piston. The hole on the bottom with the milling is the exhaust vent.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd
    Do you know if this would fit inside a Triton frame without any other mods?
    If so, I'll take one!

Any chance I can get shipped this month, before my uncle comes to Brazil? This way I wouldn't have to wait the 3 or 4 weeks that it takes to be delivered here.

Thanks!
    International shipping is 6-10 days delivery for about $15. The waiting list is up to about a month so far.

Not sure about the Triton frame. I don't think I have ever seen one. Perhaps it is best to send it in for install.
    Last edited by ZapTheMad; 10-11-2009 at 03:23 PM.

PM sent!

Edit: ......and payment now sent, thanks!
    Last edited by Gadget; 10-11-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Me 2!

I want one. PMing you back. thankks

PM Sent!

For any of you who need another reason to get one of these. There are no modifications to the trigger (stops, magnets, etc). It slows down at the end because I drop below 700 psi in my tank. I end up with about 400 psi. Enjoy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4PkrSeM3qzs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4PkrSeM3qzs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Quote Originally Posted by xero28
    For any of you who need another reason to get one of these. There are no modifications to the trigger (stops, magnets, etc). It slows down at the end because I drop below 700 psi in my tank. I end up with about 400 psi. Enjoy.

I think I just creamed my pants

nice

ill take one Pm'ed

I want one too! PM sent

PM'd.. Thanks!

Have these shipped yet?

Just kidding- I'm excited.

pm sent

PM'd. I don't even own a mag right now but I will damn well build one around this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler236
    PM'd. I don't even own a mag right now but I will damn well build one around this thing.
    There's no escape for you now! Lol! sucked in like the rest of us!! Welcome to all things Automag!!