Thread: 15 Degree ASA's for sale! 35.00!

15 Degree ASA's for sale! 35.00!

I have a few of these left. Gloss black only. Drilled for all AGD rail applications. Flat top. First come first served. Email me for shipping info. tunaman5@comcast.net
    http://tunamart.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-25
    Last edited by Tunaman; 10-14-2009 at 05:28 PM.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

If anybody wants a raw polished one I would be happy to trade you for one of these black ones.

Free up for another great tunaman product.

Tuna, are these like the picture with wings and include a flat top piece, or are they like the New version that Rogue made, with three screws on top, the two for RT rail and the one for AM/MM Rail? I was looking for the one with wings if possible. Also, for a little extra, would you be able to drill a third hole in the front for an LPR? Thanks

These are the same ones as the other guys...without the high price tag. They have no wings and are flat top, with 10/32 screws and a single 1/4x20 screw for your choice of mounting. 2 1/8npt fitting holes..1 in each side. The picture is the old version so these are not exactly like the picture but the new upgraded model.

Your PM box is full Tuna. I'm in need of one of these. I'll try again later. Thanks!

I need one. E-mail inbound...