Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Tunaball 4

Quote Originally Posted by Rudz
    All I know, is if I die doing the venomous challenge ima be sooo mad!!!

Had a blast last year

I will have some online waivers for everyone to printout/sign and bring with them.

This is nothing that wont be tested first.....im dreading that day, and its 100 all natural

its a basic sauce really.......fill blender with Bhut jolokia peppers "Fresh and Smoked" add habanero extract....add bhut jolokia extract....add more....add a candied fig for flavor and mercy...a few extra ingredients and you have the ....N.G.F.R

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    I will have some online waivers for everyone to printout/sign and bring with them.

This is nothing that wont be tested first.....im dreading that day, and its 100 all natural

its a basic sauce really.......fill blender with Bhut jolokia peppers "Fresh and Smoked" add habanero extract....add bhut jolokia extract....add more....add a candied fig for flavor and mercy...a few extra ingredients and you have the ....N.G.F.R
    Count me out of that punch bowl drink off.

I'm all about the hot stuff (I'm bread for it ) but Jolokia peppers are out of the question.
    I'll eat some with the swine but on it's own...No way.

its a hot wing challenge this year

And do it BEFORE people start getting hammered and can't taste anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    Count me out of that punch bowl drink off.

I'm all about the hot stuff (I'm bread for it ) but Jolokia peppers are out of the question.
    I'll eat some with the swine but on it's own...No way.
    Just wait to see what the prize is first before you shoot it down... if he said it's worth the pain, it should be pretty awesome!

I'll def do a taste test. Just to say I've done it but I'm sure the out come is going to be like my Savina experience.

Depending how I get, we'll go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordic
    And do it BEFORE people start getting hammered and can't taste anything.
    This.

Everyone in the contest was well on their way to being retarded.

Im sure this aided in pain, taste, as well as not caring.

Quote Originally Posted by behemoth
    This.

Everyone in the contest was well on their way to being retarded.

Im sure this aided in pain, taste, as well as not caring.
    I dont think that there is any amount of booze that will save people this time. I've heard what he's planning. That stuff is going to be brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    I dont think that there is any amount of booze that will save people this time. I've heard what he's planning. That stuff is going to be brutal.
    You can hit drunk people in the face with pepper spray and it doesn't always work. Don't underestimate the numbing effects of booze. Pepper spray is 5,000,000 SU. The peppers referenced here are only like 893,000 SU.

Twilight and I were the only 2 sober guys in the challenge. Rudz and Styg were kaboshed!

You can hit drunk people in the face with pepper spray and it doesn't always work. Don't underestimate the numbing effects of booze. Pepper spray is 5,000,000 SU. The peppers referenced here are only like 893,000 SU.

It might be more entertaining if they are loaded.

I say be sober and take it like a man!

The only part that will be more entertaining is the next morning when they are screaming on the bowl.

I think it should def. be required that all participants are sober and we do it early in the dinner phase.

The only part that will be more entertaining is the next morning when they are screaming on the bowl.

I think it should def. be required that all participants are sober and we do it early in the dinner phase.
    my sentiments exactly!

The screaming on the bowl should be interesting. Another good reason to get a block of rooms at the hotel LOL

The sober stipulation is something Christian and I have been discussing. Most likely that will be the case. He will make a post with the official rules when we get closer.

Just remember to put the toilet paper and cotton balls in the freezer the night before amd everything should be OK!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz
    Just remember to put the toilet paper and cotton balls in the freezer the night before amd everything should be OK!
    LOL I used a whole roll of paper in May

Talking

Sober? Awww crap

Define sober

I wasn't THAT drunk

Okay, maybe I was....

Dude, where'd my chair go?

Quote Originally Posted by SSP REAPER
    LOL I used a whole roll of paper in May
    I would recommend flushable wipes, otherwise...

Tunaball 4 proudly sponsored by;

Preparation H portable wipes

Quote Originally Posted by Rudz
    Sober? Awww crap

Define sober

I wasn't THAT drunk

Okay, maybe I was....

Dude, where'd my chair go?
    You know when ruds gets excited when he's harder to understand.

You know when rudz get drunk, becuase he's impossible to understand.

Lol probably true, lol

Twilight and I were the only 2 sober guys in the challenge. Rudz and Styg were kaboshed!

Hey somehow the non-drinker ended up at the end of the room full of drunks I had to at least try and hang with everyone down at that end. I think the alcohol was a factor in getting me into the contest, but I was expecing Daves Insanity Select type heat, and that stuff was kinda weak.

I really think the biggest thing was since we had the "milder" stuff first it numbed our mouths considerably before we all did the spoonfull of the hot stuff.

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

The screaming on the bowl should be interesting. Another good reason to get a block of rooms at the hotel LOL

The sober stipulation is something Christian and I have been discussing. Most likely that will be the case. He will make a post with the official rules when we get closer.

Might consider getting a handicapped room so you have bars on either side of the crapper...

Something to hang onto when you are to drunk to direct yourself to the can... and something to bear down on the next morning after the hot sauce...

Styg

Quote Originally Posted by StygShore
    Might consider getting a handicapped room so you have bars on either side of the crapper...

Something to hang onto when you are to drunk to direct yourself to the can... and something to bear down on the next morning after the hot sauce...

Styg

Quote Originally Posted by StygShore

Styg
    good point Styg!

I am partially ready for this challenge. I have been eating Bhut Jolikia's straight up twice a week for the last month and a half (since they are being grown in my kitchen). Those little buggers killed me for the first 2 weeks. Now we are on speaking terms

good point Styg!

I am partially ready for this challenge. I have been eating Bhut Jolikia's straight up twice a week for the last month and a half (since they are being grown in my kitchen). Those little buggers killed me for the first 2 weeks. Now we are on speaking terms

hah!

good point Styg!

This man is serious about his peppers!!

This man is serious about his peppers!!
    yes I am

He doesn't seem to be as serious about the health of his rectum though, lol !!