Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tunaball 4

Quote Originally Posted by mag79
    For anyone with pneumag skills... A friendly no BS, pneumag competition. The participants would build a bolt on pneumag frame, all using the same frame and same pneumag parts(intelli, airwalk, umf, etc., no M90 as they pneumag ready). The frames would get judged for tool markings/burrs, internal mountings or what ever we can think of. Then finally the frame would get bolted onto the same marker and be judged on performance.

So what about who ever participates goes in with $100 and their frame and winner takes all, $$$ and frames.

I'm not scared, who's in...
    Entries get donated to a raffle????

Who would judge??

For anyone with pneumag skills... A friendly no BS, pneumag competition. The participants would build a bolt on pneumag frame, all using the same frame and same pneumag parts(intelli, airwalk, umf, etc., no M90 as they pneumag ready). The frames would get judged for tool markings/burrs, internal mountings or what ever we can think of. Then finally the frame would get bolted onto the same marker and be judged on performance.

So what about who ever participates goes in with $100 and their frame and winner takes all, $$$ and frames.

Hardest part is to find judges..i suggest you just show up with whatever P-mag you want and have a performance test...lets see how accurate they are, how fast they shoot. ect...

If Tracy and Forest come again this year. maybe they can be judges

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    If Tracy and Forest come again this year. maybe they can be judges
    I'm down, i have one of Cyberaves first made frames here....with the first Magnet Mod made.

This thing is over two years old and still my primary

are we allowed to have multiple entries?? are we allowed to use the Venomous designs Rails??

Does the LPR need to be in the frame?

Hmm If I can I will show up with something. No promises since its still in the thought stages. But I will request that Mongoose does the shooting for me. Ive got about the slowest fingers around. I never could walk any trigger. Im also not sure about the cash. As I will have mostlikly spent my budget to get there to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th
    Hmm If I can I will show up with something. No promises since its still in the thought stages. But I will request that Mongoose does the shooting for me. Ive got about the slowest fingers around. I never could walk any trigger. Im also not sure about the cash. As I will have mostlikly spent my budget to get there to begin with.
    no problem,

There shouldnt be any money involved, bragging rights should be enough motivation.

I do however wanna see what each set up can do....including the g-force and M-90..ect...

And each marker should come complete and ready to rip, some people use different on/off's and such, plus the tuning of the valve is very important...so i say bring a complete P-mag

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    no problem,

And each marker should come complete and ready to rip, some people use different on/off's and such, plus the tuning of the valve is very important...so i say bring a complete P-mag
    Thanks

I was also wondering about how you would tune a vavle & on/off to the frame if you didnt bring a complete gun.

Kind of hard to do. Plus I found that the tank reg adds into the tuning as well.

So are we going to have a mission based event this time instead of basic elimination?

i might have to go this year, skipped the last two

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishew09
    i might have to go this year, skipped the last two

Yeah, you did

Quote Originally Posted by SSP REAPER
    So are we going to have a mission based event this time instead of basic elimination?
    Hopefully, depending on turnout. Which judging by the economy and peoples insistance to run games at the same time, will most likely be lower than last year.

Definitely using my SS25 for this. Should be a fun, relaxed event.
    Hey, look at that! It's Santa!

Well I guess we won't be having this little event at TunaBall4.

Seeing that you will most likely not be attending due to the infinite wisdom of AO South event planners making their event the same weekend.

I doubt that anyone from the South will be attending, I wonder if this will affect Mr. Knight. I hope he decides to make this event, I had a great time playing with that guy!

I guess TB4 was not planned enough in advance. This appears to be very similar to a certain other site planning an event the very same weekend in the very same state as a Charity Event known as ClareBall. . . . . maybe you have heard of it?

Look's like I'm in! Going to bring my sons too!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stdeadeye
    the more the merrier!!!

is it May yet?
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Fred
    is it May yet?
    RIGHT ! ! !

I've almost got my mag together parts wise... i'm geeked to have a functioning marker again, lol, i've had so many parts laying around since i sold off all my gear... its kinda wierd! (then again, i had more almost-functioning markers than shootable ones even when I was playing all the time!)

Quote Originally Posted by 1stdeadeye

OMG look who is alive!!

OMG look who is alive!!
    Welcome back, Scott.

I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am. It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get...

Thanks. Finally getting some Free Time again.

hey if anyone wants to donate me a decent pump(for keeps)... otherwise you guys are all old farts that have been playing this game way too long. Time to clean the closit while you're still in there and then get out. I'd be up for a pistols game though if anyones interested... I did managed to acquire one of those fancy toys. (Thanks to Tunaball II raffle for those that don't remember)

-Saturday will be the main day, Sunday will be pumps and maybe some mechs. (Xmags ARE NOT pumps 'cough!LORNECASHcough!')

Quote Originally Posted by LorneCash
    hey if anyone wants to donate me a decent pump(for keeps)... otherwise you guys are all old farts that have been playing this game way too long. Time to clean the closit while you're still in there and then get out. I'd be up for a pistols game though if anyones interested... I did managed to acquire one of those fancy toys. (Thanks to Tunaball II raffle for those that don't remember)

I have extra clips you can use for that thing. It is permitable in the pump games. We should also have plenty of loaner pumps floating around.

I have extra clips you can use for that thing. It is permitable in the pump games. We should also have plenty of loaner pumps floating around.
    I should be bringing 1 or 2 extra pumps as loaners for whoever needs them

Wow I shouldnt have read through this thread. Just made me want to go that much more.

Hope everyone has a great time, be sure to post up pics for the rest of us.

-Kristian

Quote Originally Posted by KC
    Wow I shouldnt have read through this thread. Just made me want to go that much more.

Hope everyone has a great time, be sure to post up pics for the rest of us.

-Kristian
    what??? your not going?!?

well hopefully florida will be represented this year , i'm in due process of making my plans

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic
    well hopefully florida will be represented this year , i'm in due process of making my plans
    Great to hear.

Update

First post updated with lodging info

Reservation made at the Days Inn. The rate they gave me is $99 a night for the event. Mention Top Gun as well.