Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emag help

Quote Originally Posted by FA22RaptorF22
    To remedy this, go down a spring. (red>gold>silver)
    Actually, its (silver > red > gold).

Ando has the solution on this one. I think it is a solenoid plunger issue here. If the plunger sits too far out of the solenoid while at rest, it won't have the power to push the sear when activated. It will feel powerful to your finger at the back of the body. That's a great way to tell if it is working, but the length needs to be adjusted so that it is operating within its maximum power range.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Ugh. Something must be wrong with the battery or charger because the battery is essentially dead now after sitting for only a day or so. I guess I am back to having to go get it tested. Guess I will be back in a week or so once I get the battery checked and get a set of calipers.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Got lowers with xmod. Seemed to work great without valve and safety on. I put the valve on and aired up. Worked intermittently. Seemed to get a lot of bolt stick. After taking valve on and off bolt still stuck but was working and than suddenly quit. I tried recharging the battery for a little bit thinking maybe it had died, but still doesnt seem to be working again. Any ideas?
    This Post #1

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by athomas
    Actually, its (silver > red > gold).

If i wasn't mistaken, red was the heaviest and silver the least correct?

This Post #1

Also

If i wasn't mistaken, red was the heaviest and silver the least correct?
    I got the bolt stick fixed awhile back. Ended up being a bad spring I think. Also realizing that it was working before when I had the batter fresh off of the charger. (guess I should reread my posts from time to time). Time to bite the bullet and get the battery checked and buy a set of calipers. Be back in a few days when I have a chance to get both done. Unfortunate side effect of living in BFE is the closest place to get either is about an hour away.

Leaning more and more towards the charger having issues. I put the battery on and the green light comes on very shortly after. I take the battery off and the green light stays on....
    Last edited by OPBN; 01-15-2010 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Leaning more and more towards the charger having issues. I put the battery on and the green light comes on very shortly after. I take the battery off and the green light stays on....
    AGD has stated that some batteries may cause the green light to come on early. You should allow the battery to trickle charge for a good couple hours anyhow.

Info here: http://airgundesignsusa.com/xmag/html/battery.html

I left it on the other day for over 24 hours and it is quite dead now. After putting it on for 3-4 hours, it still did not have very much power. When not in use, I take the battery off, so it shouldn't be dying so quickly. As mentioned, now the light is constant green even when the battery is off of the charger.

Measure the output from the charger. It should be over 20v without the battery connected. I'm guessing you have a dead cell from sitting without any charge on the pack. Find someone or a battery store with a conditioner. They can run a conditioning cycle on it. There is a possibility that it could be brought back to life if this is the case.

FA22RaptorF22: The silver bolt spring is the longest and stiffest spring followed by a long red spring. The short gold spring is the stock level 7 spring and is the least stiff.

Ahh double post!!!

But thanks for the info.

Ahh double post!!!

But thanks for the info.
    Yeah, the connection stalled and I resent. Apparently both went through. I deleted the duplicate.