Thread: Macrolineguy.com Black Friday Sale

Macrolineguy.com Black Friday Sale

collars on all fitting will be colored with no silver showing.

Shipping is a flat rate to all US residents at $3.00 and $5.50 for priority; all other locations are $10.00 USPS Priority Mail.
    Last edited by Hobbyhorse; 11-27-2009 at 04:17 AM.

Any pictures of the colors? I have to be honest; when I go through a site and 90% of the items say " pictures coming soon" I'm sort of hesitant.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    Any pictures of the colors? I have to be honest; when I go through a site and 90% of the items say " pictures coming soon" I'm sort of hesitant.
    I apologize for the lack of pictures- we had a really horrific IT person set up our original storefront who then promptly walked out with our payment and our images, we've been struggling to get caught up ever since this point. The majority of the images and samples on our work you can find on Facebook- macrolineguy@hotmail.com (we'd love to have you as a friend).

I'm also a long standing Mod (2001) on pbnation- Hobbyhorse if that helps clear some the of the squeemies away for you in terms of purchasing. I'm 35 and well past my game playing days.

Good Site

I have placed two or three orders in the past and have always been satisfied with everything.When I woke up this morning and seen the sale I spent another $36. Don't hesitate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyhorse
    I apologize for the lack of pictures- we had a really horrific IT person set up our original storefront who then promptly walked out with our payment and our images, we've been struggling to get caught up ever since this point. The majority of the images and samples on our work you can find on Facebook- macrolineguy@hotmail.com (we'd love to have you as a friend).

I'm also a long standing Mod (2001) on pbnation- Hobbyhorse if that helps clear some the of the squeemies away for you in terms of purchasing. I'm 35 and well past my game playing days.
    Ok, all looks good. I just wanted to double check the color against what I planned to use; no disrespect intended (and no doubt of the company).

Thumbs up Feedback

If he wanted it he could have a ton more feedback in here but he doesnt seem to care about it.

I love the colored Macroline fittings and have bought a bunch from him.

Heres his feedback thread.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ght=hobbyhorse

i was a skeptic too. made a good sized order and the lines he sent were top notch, best i have ever seen, fittings were great too.

Damnit, I wish I woulda jumped on this deal for some black fittings