Thread: Guerrilla Air G2 Myth regs, Standard myth regs, Pro burst discs and Micro fill nipple

Guerrilla Air G2 Myth regs, Standard myth regs, Pro burst discs and Micro fill nipple

Payments can be made via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Google Checkout or Check/MO. Flat rate shipping is $2 for first class or $4.80 for priority mail unless product is labeled as shipped.

Guerrilla Air G2 Myth Reg
    Great Guerrilla Air performance in a new fully adjustable thread system. Includes pro burst discs for high and low pressure, micro fill nipple and mini guage. Includes a hard case and allen wrench.

__________________________________________________ ____

Guerrilla Air Myth regulators
    They are only 3/4 of an inch long when screwed into an ASA and provide a great recharge rate. Output at 650psi.

__________________________________________________ ____

Guerrilla Air Micro Fill Nipples | Guerrilla Air Pro Burst Disc - 7.5K Rating

What Psi output are the g2 regs you have?

Will the burst disks work on a 'geddon?

do you have any of the 4500psi HP (850psi) springs?

The regs are 650 out. I will check on getting high pressure kits for them tomorrow.

The discs will work if a 'geddon uses a standard burst disc. It's been a very long time since I've had one and I don't remember the disc setup on them.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by paintballer187
    The regs are 650 out. I will check on getting high pressure kits for them tomorrow.
    650 output will be a tough sell in this forum.
    Mags need 800. 850 is better.

It hit me once the question was brought up. I'll get on the phone with GA about the HP kits ASAP.

I have HP kits coming. They will change the pressure to 850psi output. The cost is will be $10 extra with purchase of a reg. You will also get the stock internals.

Finally received the HP kits for the myth regs. The output pressure will be raised from 650 to between 850-900 PSI. The price is $10 extra and will work with either of the myth regs. If you have a myth and want to up the pressure with one of these kits, they are $12 plus shipping.

With the purchase of any G2 reg you can receive either the HP upgrade or universal feedgate, as well as a thread protector and Exalt tank cover.

Is this a deal or is the hp output still extra.

Also can those come installed?

_Joe

Temporarily sold out of the first gen myth regs but I have more coming in. When they are in stock I'll have a special deal for AOG with the HP kit already installed.

Do you have any 13/3000 tanks I would be interested in one of those plus a g2 reg.

PM'ed.

Payment sent for g2 reg, 13/3k tank, g2 high pressure spring kit and ego grip panels.

Pleasure doing business with you.

Got everything today and everything is great.

Mailman didn't put a card in my box on Saturday that he attempted to deliver the package.