Thread: Super7 Chips: for Lucky UN1 and DMC/4/5 boards

Super7 Chips: for Lucky UN1 and DMC/4/5 boards

These are the last of the Super7 boards made in 2004 for the DM4, also compatible with the DM5 and DMC. They will work with any Lucky Un1chip board or any other board that uses DM4/5/C chips, even the ones made for Angels/Timmys/Egos/etc.

Features:
    Debounce goes to "0" after 7 shots.
    After 20, starts adding shots.

Story:
    Made for a prominent player, given to him and his team. Called Super7 because it was never caught in the Super 7 tournament in 2004. A handful of extras were made, forgotten, and rediscovered recently. For obvious reasons, the player for whom they were made will remain anonymous and the transaction will go through myself (Frizzle Fry) and a friend of mine on AngelOwners (SaintNoir).

Fair Use:
    Neither SaintNoir nor myself condone the use cheater boards, wiping, swiping, or other forms of cheating. This board is a piece of history and a novelty. It's perfectly functional, but it is not intended by to be used in tournaments or on restricted/capped fields. We claim no responsibility for the misuse of the technology, and we would like to publically discourage people from cheating.

Price:
    $35 Shipped

The order list:
    1)P8ntbal4me
    2)P8ntbal4me
    3)Drix
    4)TheePsycho

Leftovers List:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Currently four (4) are available for sale. There are four more in the shop that may be listed. We'd like to have all four sold and ship out together.
    Last edited by Frizzle Fry; 01-21-2010 at 01:42 PM. Reason: added pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry

Fair Use:
    Neither SaintNoir nor myself condone the use cheater boards, wiping, swiping, or other forms of cheating. This board is a piece of history and a novelty. It's perfectly functional, but it is not intended by to be used in tournaments or on restricted/capped fields. We claim no responsibility for the misuse of the technology, and we would like to publically discourage people from cheating
    If this is true why are YOU selling them. That would make you responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    If this is true why are YOU selling them. That would make you responsible.
    I think I've answered that pretty clearly:

This board is a piece of history and a novelty.
    I'm selling them for the same reason people sell ProLine Autoresponse frames, or DoubleTrouble VM68 frames, or Angel Ring Triggers...

None of those items mentioned above (which have a similar effect, more shots faster) are tourney legal, and many fields don't allow them. However, VM enthusiasts, AGD enthusiasts and WDP enthusiasts want to buy them because they are a neat piece of history and are very unique... Like either of those items, these chips are unique items with history behind them, and they're brand new.

Are people selling AR frames responsible for their use on the field?

Is AGD responsible for those who use R/T mags illegally in tourneys?

How about ZapTheMads "Cheater" system and clapper noid that you hold over your trigger and the run wires up your sleeve?

Or all of the "sleeper pneumags" by CybeRave, Jay, and other members?

Why am I selling them? Honestly, to help a friend out who needs cash during hard times and doesn't use forums. They're collectable to DYE guys. I'm not marking them up, calling them "ultra rare" or bragging of their effectiveness, I'm just selling them for what they sold for in 2004.

Why will people buy them? Hopefully because they're DYE enthusiasts who remember Super7 2004 want to own a piece of history, just like mag guys with AutoResponse frames, VM guys with DoubleTrouble trigger linkage, and Angel guys with Ring Triggers... All of those items sell regularly here on AO without any question, as do "sleeper" Pneumag kits and R/T valves, both of which are not tournament legal.
    Last edited by Frizzle Fry; 12-12-2009 at 10:03 AM.

I'm on your side FF but I have to say, I don't think 'sleeper' pneumags or pneumags of any kind are 'cheating'. All they do is shorten the trigger pull.. in PSP rules at least, the only rules on mech markers are they must be semi only and have no way of modifying the force required to pull the trigger without tools.

I don't think pneumags are cheating in any way, personally..
    Superbolt

Thanks. I'm a long time magger and I love sleepers too, I'm in the process of building one... I don't think they're "cheating markers" either, but some people have chosen to interpret as such. I think the fact that the pneumatics are intentionally hidden scares people, but to that end, so are the electronics on most high-ends!

I don't want to argue either, I just want a fair chance to sell these boards.

I didn't make them, I've never owned a DYE Matrix of any kind, and I wouldn't use any sort of cheating system in a game. I just know that Matrix guys collect similar things (specialized boards and chips from 1999-2005) as do Angel guys and some Intimidator enthusiasts. I'm not selling them for any profit to myself; not even a little slice of the pie.

This chip will work on any UN1'ed Matrix, Angel, Ego or Timmy.

Would it work in a SD Ego board? Im thinking it will........

Am I correct in saying that its JUST the chip,.. or a whole board?

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me
    Would it work in a SD Ego board? Im thinking it will........

Am I correct in saying that its JUST the chip,.. or a whole board?
    Just the chip. It will work with any board that takes DM4 chips, so it should work in your T-board. I can double check for you, though.

Price is o.b.o. within reason. Would you like to be added to the list?

Would you like to be added to the list?
    Yeah thats good for me. I have some project guns I need to finish,.. need a chip either way.

~ P8nt

List is updated, thanks.

Two more left!

I'm interested in one if they work with the scenario dreams boards but unfortunately it won't be until the new year I can get one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheePsycho
    I'm interested in one if they work with the scenario dreams boards but unfortunately it won't be until the new year I can get one.
    Yep, T-Boards work. I'll put you on the list; one more after you and I'll be taking payment/shipping.

I will take the last chip to get this all done.....

PM me with the purchase info over paypal and you will be paid tonight!

~ P8nt

FF;

I would say that these will NOT work in the SD E-Blade boards,....

I have to check with Damon,.. but unless you change the jumpers around,... the EP port is the only one that activates and it works on LOW voltage.

~ P8nt

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me
    FF;

I would say that these will NOT work in the SD E-Blade boards,....

I have to check with Damon,.. but unless you change the jumpers around,... the EP port is the only one that activates and it works on LOW voltage.

~ P8nt
    I was not aware of that. I haven't tested one in an Eblade, but they've been tested in a DM4, a UN1'ed Angel, and SD'ed ego.

You're doubled on the list; I'll be PMing you and the others payment details.

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full,..... my address on PP is correct.

~ P8nt

I cleared it out; all good?

Your pm box is full.

Got the chip in today. You wouldn't happen to have a manual for the chip do you? If not thats ok.

These boards that came with the chip give away what pro team I think used these by at least what is written on the back of the board I got.

Hey I met friz thisafternoon to pick up mine. He stated the board programs exactally like a stock DM board from the era (DM 4/5/C) so I guess you could just look up an old manual off the pbn sticky in the dye forums.

I don't believe the "bene's" are adjustable- From how it was explained 7 shots in your debounce is 0 and it starts ramping then stacking extra balls. You can't adjust it to be more or less than 7 shots, nor can you adjust when it ramps or extra ball counts.

There are 3 more of these floating around if anyone wanted one..

Still 3 hanging around.

Has anyone tried theirs out? Cant seem to get mine to function properly, Dunno if it's user error or it's just f'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Drix
    Has anyone tried theirs out? Cant seem to get mine to function properly, Dunno if it's user error or it's just f'd.

I have to find 2 good frames for my 2.

From there I would tell you,...

~ P8nt

Mine seems to not recognize my eyes. Blinks green all the time- the eyes are fine as I've just switched over the cables from my working dmc.