Thread: Interest - Ninja Paintball Regs at 950psi out

Interest - Ninja Paintball Regs at 950psi out

This is just to get interest but I would like to know if you would buy from me a Ninja Regs with higher Psi for mags use.

I could get them in either 3000 or 4500psi version.(34$)

To make this happen I would have to add a upgrade kit(Magnetic Nipple cover and Adjusting Clips 15$)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jHmIQ-rTDo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igWTnhO2oj4

Shipping would be at 5$(That not my real shipping cost, the upgrade kit would compensate for Paypal and Extra shipping cost)

So in the end it would be 54$Ea Shipped

* MADE IN THE USA!!!!
    * .26 pounds!!!!
    * 1-3/8 inches bottle to ASA
    * All black tactical look
    * SRT piston –Sonic Recharge Technology piston – plated aluminum piston that produces an industry leading recharge rate and virtually eliminates reg shoot down
    * SPA – Shim Pressure Adjustment- change output pressure by adding or removing shims, not springs or pistons
    * MFV – Mini Fill Valve – Non wrist digging, low profile design fill valve
    * Brass or optional Aluminum bonnet(10$) - see regulator parts for details
    * Meets all DOT, CGA and ASTM specifications
    * Completely rebuildable by the user
    * Every regulator is hand crafted and factory tested
    * Super low response curve 0-50 psi from full to empty
    * Safety
    * ASTM COMPLIANT bonnet thread
    * ASTM COMPLIANT DOT burst disc
    * ASTM COMPLIANT Low pressure burst disk
    * ASTM COMPLIANT Restrictor, bleed hole and safety groove
    * Mini Fill Valve IS hardened, plated 5000 psi rated
    Last edited by BenoitOWN; 12-13-2009 at 09:29 PM.

I'd buy one of these over the Guerilla regs. My local shop had 30 guerilla tanks for their field and over 20 of them failed in the first month. They switched to ninja and haven't had any issues.

I've got a myth reg right now thats jacked up. It fills really slow and the gauge will show 3k when they think its filled but when they take it off it goes down to less than 2k. I already tried a new fill nipple, its not worth it to dump anymore money into trying to fix it.
    Last edited by TeaQue; 12-13-2009 at 10:59 PM.

If I'm not sure which bottle I would put it on, is there a disadvantage to getting a 4.5k reg and putting it on a 3k bottle? I haven't noticed a difference, but I don't take my regs off that often.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW
    If I'm not sure which bottle I would put it on, is there a disadvantage to getting a 4.5k reg and putting it on a 3k bottle? I haven't noticed a difference, but I don't take my regs off that often.
    Only disadvantage is you can't fill it to 4500
    Last edited by Ando; 12-14-2009 at 12:31 AM.

Are these regs any different than what Ninja already offers? Did these have a bunch of shims added to ensure 950 psi output or tested to ensure 950? psi?

I'm kinda digging the adjusting clips and I really like the magnetic nipple cover.

Quote Originally Posted by zondo
    Are these regs any different than what Ninja already offers? Did these have a bunch of shims added to ensure 950 psi output or tested to ensure 950? psi?
    Exactly. They shim them at the factory for 900-950psi output.

I just bought another straight from Ninja (68/45) pre-shimmed for $155 shipped (less than online stores) so I'm not sure why anyone would want to buy them from other companies when they're available from the factory for cheap... I ordered mine and recieved it, finished, within 7 days. I'm several thousand miles from the factory.

I will be buying a new reg, here in the next week or two and maybe a new tank & reg. I would be in for at least one. Can you get you get one with a tank?

Quote Originally Posted by El Camino
    Can you get you get one with a tank?
    Exactly what I was going to ask. I'd love to get a 68/4500 with 950 psi output!

How many have to sell before you do this??

Why would anyone order for $54 from you, have it shipped to Canada and back, when you can order for $34+$5 shipping pre-shimmed to 950psi from the factory? You ask if people will buy this; I don't think so.

Well, he did say he needed to add the upgrade kit with the clips and magnetic nipple cover which would bring it to it's quoted price.

Sounds like you'd be helping an AO'r sell product.

I already own a Ninja tank factory shimmed as well. I'd be interested to know what others thought of the adjusting clips.

Yes I can get any items from Ninja Paintball since I am a Dealer. I may need to ask to have the tank prepaid but it not at the moment since I ain't ready. Price is the same as their website and Shipping for a tank is 12$(tracked and a bit faster(technically) than the standard 5$ the regs would have)

I don't have a specific number to sell but I have posted this interest on 2 forums.

You are right Usa - Canada - Usa is a pain for me for this case. Reason for the upgrade kit needing to be included is otherwise I would be mostly losing money for each sale. The 54$ price include the upgrade kit(clips and magnet) and shipping.

You would be helping me growing my little store.

Count me in, absolutely. Is there any possibility of a group buy for this reg and a bottle combo, for us to save a few bucks? I'm sure everyone is looking to save right about now.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW

Don't forget to change burst disks on the reg from 4500 to 3K!! Major safety issue!

Quote Originally Posted by stircrazzzy
    Count me in, absolutely. Is there any possibility of a group buy for this reg and a bottle combo, for us to save a few bucks? I'm sure everyone is looking to save right about now.
    Yes, group buy, sounds good. Can the reg/bottle combo be drop shipped from the factory??

It can be drop shipped but actual shipping apply wich I doesnt know how much.

Drop Shipping might be the way to go with what I seen so far.

Unless I buy alots of small pieces(That would make me gain more profit as it gets bought) it isn't great for me to keep a inventory for now.

I do know that I shoud have a small inventory by the end of April since im most likely going to Usa to EMR as vendor.

Group buy on tank: If enoufh people jumps in I may offer free shipping. I can't sell lower than the price on website.
    Last edited by BenoitOWN; 12-14-2009 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenoitOWN
    Group buy on tank: If enoufh people jumps in I may offer free shipping. I can't sell lower than the price on website.
    How many for the tank group buy??

Quote Originally Posted by El Camino
    How many for the tank group buy??
    For this group buy I would be happy with around 3-4 Tank at least. I need a new tank but I cant be included into it if thing get drop shipped(would cost me too much for myself lol)

Add a Blackstar 'butt' No Slip tank back for 15$(Black/Red/White/Lime)

Benoit -- je suis au Québec

I assume most people interested in the group buy are the US, but I'm in Quebec. How would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Hook
    Benoit -- je suis au Québec

I assume most people interested in the group buy are the US, but I'm in Quebec. How would that work?
    You would need to wait at the end of april unless you want to pay for crazy duties.

That all I can do for now.

Ok guys I have an update:

You can now just order the regs and will have them drop shipped.

I will need your postal code and will tell you your total.(Ninja told me most shipment is 10-15$) just let me know what you wanna order and ill come back to you with final price.

You can buy anything that they have on their website so it not limited to only regs.

Id take a 4500 Psi One ...

There regs are da UBAh

Question

I wonder if it would be possible to run a Ninja reg at 1200psi output? I don't know enough about how they are built to even guess...

Quote Originally Posted by PaintballEngineer
    Don't forget to change burst disks on the reg from 4500 to 3K!! Major safety issue!
    It looks like that is the main difference in the models. (?)