Thread: Cheater/"sleeper'ish" pneumag all done....kind of

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cheater/"sleeper'ish" pneumag all done....kind of

OK, so I just feel like an excited little kid and I wanted to share!

I had some technical difficulties last week with the LPR not wanting to regulate the air properly. Got that all squared away and I just finished building my first pneumag (though I plan on getting the batter box, frame, and manifold ll powder coated in the near future)

Duel detent ULE body (and like an idiot I screwed one of the detents in to far and blew it out )
    Noxious rail
    X-valve with RT on/off
    Cheater Pneumatic Trigger Group (just amazing and so simple to install!)
    Mod'd palmer micro rock
    Lukes customs Emag Battery Pack ASA Manifold (the "sleeper'ish" part)
    PTP battery pack

The cheater is amazing and so easy to walk (vid at the end) though I like it better with the RT on/off as the ULT on/off just didnt want to cooperate for me. Luke's mainfold is a nice way to hide the lpr and give it a sleeper'ish pneumag/emag look. I can already hear people telling me to turn the ramping off on my emag . Unfortunately the microrock is just a tad to large for the battery case so I did have to file it down in three areas to get it to fit. Also the rail was mod'd so that I could run the hose up out of the manifold, through the rail, then down into the frame.

This is actually the first mag I've owned (well built this one and a mech mag at the same time) and I must say a cheater pneu-mag is fun!!!

Now that Im done rambling how about some pic's and a dry firing vid?

You can kind of see two of the flattened out sides so that it can fit in the battery case

Quick dry firing video
    <embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v448/gremlin75/P1010135.flv">

Thanks for letting me share

later
    gremlin
    Last edited by gremlin75; 01-28-2010 at 03:59 PM.