Thread: Am I missing something here???

Am I missing something here???

http://cgi.ebay.com/AGD-AutoMag-Mini...item1e5acb3d63

ummmm rare?? Highly sought after??? Alright, I'll go with that... But $99 BUCKS!!!! Are you kidding me?

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to take all of my sale stuff to the Bay!!!

DM

and it has a bid too. time to take the dremel to my classic to make it rare.

Note: This is the same seller that had a stock Classic 68 for sale for $1, but was charging $139 for shipping. Just to 'stir the pot', I sent her a question, asking her why her shipping was so high. Her response was "because I am selling the gun for only a dollar". (I say "her" because the name is 'Sarah-Belle')
    Either this person has no idea what they are selling, or they know what they are selling, and they are using shady descriptions to make sales. (My money is on the latter scenario...)

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    That shipping acam is apparently the new fad on Ebay. You list something rediculous cheap and then put an insane shipping price on it. Lots of people don't pay attention to the shipping costs, as it is supposed to be something reasonable. Tricks people into buying and being obligated to pay what you wanted in the first place.

I only use Ebay when I have to and am very careful to read the entire description and details nowdays.

Christ, shes from Georgia...what a disappointment.

Punk it's not a new fad.... It was there when Ebay started. I really didn't mind it being REASONABLE! Say you are selling something that only costs $10... Well you ship for $5. Why so much? Well because its a small flat rate price... And the whole $1 and $100 shipping has been banned by the bay. If the sale is caught they'll pull it.

DM

Quote Originally Posted by punkncat
    That shipping acam is apparently the new fad on Ebay. You list something rediculous cheap and then put an insane shipping price on it. Lots of people don't pay attention to the shipping costs, as it is supposed to be something reasonable. Tricks people into buying and being obligated to pay what you wanted in the first place.

I only use Ebay when I have to and am very careful to read the entire description and details nowdays.
    If you report that the shipping is unreasonable, ebay will contact the seller and pull the listing This "shipping trick" is specifically mentioned in their seller conduct agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by punkncat

This is also a way to get out of paying the E Bay FEE'S , the FEE'S are based on the sale price of the item , so if a 220$ item gets sold for 10$ & the shipping is 210$ they only pay the FEE'S on the 10$

FEE'S , why I don't sell on ebay

Not only escaping the fees, but if the buyer is dissatisfied with the product, the seller can refund the purchase price in full without the shipping fees and not be held liable to the buyer.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.