Thread: Barn find of the WEEK! Pic's

Barn find of the WEEK! Pic's

So i'm looking on craigslist too see what's out there and i come across this guy parting with all his gear. $1500 for all of it and saw he had a E-mag in the mix.

A week goe's by after he said he was selling as a whole. I called him yesterday and something changed hid mind, $$ Talks!!

For a under $300 i walked away with a near-mint E'ish Mag and a wood grain classic. In the last month i went from no-mag to fo-Mag's! all under $550.
    Since i dont have the $$ to start from scratch i'll mixNmatch other people's concoction's.

Time to part w/ the F8, sorry to see it go but Mag's are the ****.
    Also the Eclipse Splash kit might be up soon(full kit $Offer up$)

Most recent
    [IMG] [/IMG] ($335 for the F8 w/ barrel's)thread will be up later.

First 2

F8 is back left

Edit* E-Mag tips would be great
    Last edited by Track89; 03-14-2010 at 02:27 AM.

Great find

I see an Emag valve but no emag

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    I was wondering what you meant by Emag until I finally noticed the warp mag has a Booyah frame on it....

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    Great find

I see an Emag valve but no emag
    It's there E-LCD trigg frame, my bad for the crappy pic's. Unless i'm missing something

Quote Originally Posted by punkncat
    I was wondering what you meant by Emag until I finally noticed the warp mag has a Booyah frame on it....
    Still learning the Mag game. About what year is the Booyah from?

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Lol, you are really testing me on that one. At a guess I would say something along the lines of 2k, but they may have been earlier....might try google-fu on it.

i guess the best way to explain this is you do not have an emag. Nice mags none the less but an actual AGD Emag there is not.

this is what an Emag looks like (taken from the AGD site)

Quote Originally Posted by inkundone
    i guess the best way to explain this is you do not have an emag. Nice mags none the less but an actual AGD Emag there is not.

this is what an Emag looks like (taken from the AGD site)

Well isn't this embarrassing , so i'll take it it's just got an Egrip and Evalve??

no not embarrassing, its still a nice catch you got for 300 bucks. IMO you are still ahead, however it looks like its just an emag valve and booyah electronic frame.

Regardless of what it is not, i'd still rock it and be proud to play with it at the field cause lets face it, its still a Mag and its still full of badassery.

Now all you have to do is turn one into a pump

ink

Quote Originally Posted by inkundone
    no not embarrassing, its still a nice catch you got for 300 bucks. IMO you are still ahead, however it looks like its just an emag valve and booyah electronic frame.

Regardless of what it is not, i'd still rock it and be proud to play with it at the field cause lets face it, its still a Mag and its still full of badassery.

Now all you have to do is turn one into a pump

ink
    How intricate is the pump conversion??
    YESS! your the mann, Next weekend i'll let you know how the "field test" goes.

I feel like the Terminator carrying this dam ting around!!

Quote Originally Posted by Track89
    How intricate is the pump conversion??
    YESS! your the mann, Next weekend i'll let you know how the "field test" goes.

I feel like the Terminator carrying this dam ting around!!
    Not that tough... except that you'll need to have a rail milled for the pump rod. Nice thing is that you can swap back and forth between pump and semi by swapping very few parts.

If I were you, I'd put that E-lcd frame on the one with the splash kit. Probably the on-off, too. Then I'd sell those wood grips to b-cuzz. I know he could use a set.

I still have an old Booyaah hanging around,I decided to throw it on my mag for some giggles and spring Castle. You should make sure it still has the 9.6v battery and that it still works good or do like I did and strap a R/C battery to the tank to power it, ULT also makes a difference.

I plan on putting my Y-grip and warp back on after castle.
    Flying the unfriendly skies.

Quote Originally Posted by kevdupuis
    I still have an old Booyaah hanging around,I decided to throw it on my mag for some giggles and spring Castle. You should make sure it still has the 9.6v battery and that it still works good or do like I did and strap a R/C battery to the tank to power it, ULT also makes a difference.

i think you can find the 9.6v pretty easy, like at staples or office max. since some of the wireless home phones use those. also i believe some of the new spyder frames use those also.

Quote Originally Posted by b-cuzz
    If I were you, I'd put that E-lcd frame on the one with the splash kit. Probably the on-off, too. Then I'd sell those wood grips to b-cuzz. I know he could use a set.
    Will the E-lcd work with a classic valve? Im guessing it needs the Evalve too?

Look at your ghetto *** haha, Where didi u get the 9.6to9v adapter or did u rig it?

I rigged the harness up with the clips and external connector, it allows me to leave the battery connected to the gun and take advantage of the stock car charger or unplug it and use a 9.6v wall charger.
    I originally went to the large external battery to overcome shortfalls in current supply to the solenoid to operate the on/off assy before the ULT came out.

I rigged the harness up with the clips and external connector, it allows me to leave the battery connected to the gun and take advantage of the stock car charger or unplug it and use a 9.6v wall charger.
    I originally went to the large external battery to overcome shortfalls in current supply to the solenoid to operate the on/off assy before the ULT came out.
    Would you care to piece me one together for part's or $$?

It's a simple setup you could put it together yourself in 10-15 minutes. The battery clip and connectors were a few dollars at Radio Shack plus the R/C pack and charger, you could also use the pack to power the warp at the same time.

It's a simple setup you could put it together yourself in 10-15 minutes. The battery clip and connectors were a few dollars at Radio Shack plus the R/C pack and charger, you could also use the pack to power the warp at the same time.
    Do you need to splice anything or it all just connect's?

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker
    i think you can find the 9.6v pretty easy, like at staples or office max. since some of the wireless home phones use those. also i believe some of the new spyder frames use those also.
    Batteries plus has a really nice 9.6v battery, although it is $15. You can find it here . Also just about every Spyder with a battery takes a 9.6v, and they don't really run well for very long with a regular 9v, which only puts out 8.4v when fully charged. If you end up needing a new battery I believe I still have some new Kingman 9.6v rechargeable batteries left in stock, let me know and I can get one shipped out to you.