Thread: My AGD Marker Collection......so far....

Arrow My AGD Marker Collection......so far....

AO: I thought I would make a thread to show off some of my markers that I have purchased/built over the years. This will be a running thread and I will be updating every few days or until I run out of markers to show off If mods have issues with thumbnail redirection let me know. I just wanted to show off the lightbox effect...

This is a 720 Xmag created by Tunaman in one of the original batches of Xmags in 2003. Brad Palooza (who was an owner of the Paintball video company 720) decided to have two Xmag's custom made with the company colors... black, grey, and red.

I purchased this marker in 2010 for a great price and it is in great condition. The marker has the original box, parts, and chronograph receipt. The previous owner, A-Tach-One decided to perform a CCM Clamping Feedtube mod and also installed a Fireblade Trigger.

This is a Custom Xmag built by leftover parts from my SFL builds. When I was piecing together my SFLs I wanted each part to be 100% alot of my trades over the years resulted in parts that were not up to par so I decided to grab a Xmag body and got lasermygun.com to perform the anodizing.

The anodizing didn't quite come out the way I would hope. There was a bit of dissolution in the parts and you can see that they pooled on parts of the marker including the bottom of the battery pack, and the CCM Feedtube Ring. The marker also comes with a Warp Breach, Black Tunablade, Bob Long ASA, and a green LED screen. It was a fun build, and this is a marker that I will let my friends use on the field without worrying about them getting it scratched :-)

This SFL was for sale on the market a few years back when I didn't have a steady job to afford paintball guns. I remember I tried to scrape up enough money to make an offer for this Dust Blue SFL but I was out bid by A-Tach-One. For a few years A-Tach-One owned the SFL Emag until December of 2009.

As soon as I saw this SFL posted up I had to make a "healthy" offer. Luckily I was able to buy it from Eric and was able to track down one of the SFL emags I attempted to buy years before. Eric decided to add a clamping feedtube to the marker and I tracked down a Dust Silver Dye Back with a Dye 14in Dust Blue Front. My most favorite part of the SFL is the original box that it came with. It was just so crappy it is amazing that anyone would actually keep it to store an SFL inside of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all started with the idea that I could put together a thread on automags.org and see if I can help find most of the SFL Emags that still exist in the world. Like fellow AOers before, like Zakvetter and KayleAGD I thought I could organize all the data on the different forums/databases into a central thread on automags.org. I started to search through old AO posts and found an interesting "Searching for all SFL Emags" post by KayleAGD. On this list was the blue prints of how to find out where the markers are now located. While going through the list compiling information I stumbled upon a SFL owner that was never on AO but his dad was a member. The list included his name (Mike) so I decided to send his dad an email to see if Mike still owned the marker.

A month goes by without any email back, I figured the email address probably expired and that would be the end of that lead. Sure enough, a few weeks later I get a message from his Dad giving me Mikes new email address and I decided to draft an email asking questions about his SFL and possibly buying it as well.

Mike replied back in a day and sent me pictures of his SFL Emag. I was shocked to actually get a reply along with pictures of his actual marker, a dust red SFL. We exchange a few more emails and we worked out a deal for his Original Dust Red SFL with matching Barrel.

The marker was in great shape and the original owner really took care of the gun. It has the Lvl10 and Ace upgrade as well. I'm going to keep the original feedtube as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Check back for more updates!!!!!
    Last edited by bunny5; 03-21-2010 at 08:03 PM.

Well its official, I think you've replaced A-tach-one now as the biggest AGD pimp

Your new Burnt Gold SFL is amazing, and easily the best looking SFL out there. Followed by Infection, and after that probably the Dust Red to Black fade. Theres only 1 real problem though bunny..

THEY'RE ALL OPEN BOLT!

j/k

Congrats on an epic collection bunny.

mostpeople: lol, all I need is 20 more Xmags and I can start to fertilize my lawn for the spring.. There are still tons of lurkers out there that has some crazy AGD collections.

The Orange SFL is pretty darn sweet but I think my other SFL may have it beat. It is my favorite out of my whole collection. I'm working on pictures but I'm going to hold off on showing it put together until the finale.

That Highlander Viking post on pblegion has got me thinkin btw....

Edit* Added Dust Blue SFL

You lookin at getting a viking or an excal Highlander?

Looking good so far!

You may not be the biggest mag whore among us bunny. But it seems you are now the biggest SFL whore. Keep up the good work. Soon you can have both categories

Quote Originally Posted by bunny5
    mostpeople: The Orange SFL is pretty darn sweet but I think my other SFL may have it beat. It is my favorite out of my whole collection. I'm working on pictures but I'm going to hold off on showing it put together until the finale.

Nice collection you maniac. But don't you know, Mags suck, they are heavy, and gas hogs

Man, do I love that 720...

mostpeople: Either or, I figured I won't be picky when I do decide to buy.
    Smoothice: Thanks! I'm waiting for the resale of AGD products to tank but I doubt that will happen anytime soon...
    KC:
    BigEvil: lol, that's why I need one of toms new mini compressor kits
    zondo: I agree.... the fade is pretty freakin nice!

Btw, just added my Dust Red SFL....

Soooooo when are you going to own a real gun?