Thread: Another Mag is born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Mag is born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just installed the last piece of the automag puzzle and wanted to finally share some pics. It's been a several month project but it is all put together. I haven't fired it yet as I'm waiting for the tanks to return from getting hydro'd but I have put thousands of rounds on the solenoid (thoroughly annoying my wife in the process, click click click click click). My plans are to break it in this summer and get it ule'd and anodized this winter. Many thanks to everyone who has parted out their beloved Mags to breath life into this one.

Nice! That'll send some serious hate and discontent downrange.
    I love the way it looks with the Minimag body.

Quote Originally Posted by theGOLDENchild
    Just installed the last piece of the automag puzzle and wanted to finally share some pics. It's been a several month project but it is all put together. I haven't fired it yet as I'm waiting for the tanks to return from getting hydro'd but I have put thousands of rounds on the solenoid (thoroughly annoying my wife in the process, click click click click click). My plans are to break it in this summer and get it ule'd and anodized this winter. Many thanks to everyone who has parted out their beloved Mags to breath life into this one.

A mini-Emag? awesome!

I love Mini bodys, and it's an emag to add to the awesome.

Cool dog!

Oh, yeah, cool Mini-emag too!

Where did that nose print come from?

Nice. Is that a bead blast or black finish body?

As part of your ULE program, you might consider Luke's vert feed mod (if you're right handed and have a non-black body). I like the convenience, but the offset feed neck makes looking down the marker easy. I'm left eye dominant, but I still notice the difference.

Your emag reminds me that I have a nice mini-mag that I have never figured out what to do with.

If Rogue ever does release a new body, I may be tempted to replace the minimag body with it, but a black minimag has always been my dream. It is the standard black teflon body.

I always did think a minimag body looked good on an emag. I'd put one on mine, but I'm waiting on the Noxious body.