Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Micro Owner Feel'n Left Out

I was simply offering to take a gun off his hands that he seems to be unsatisfied with. And trade him a gun for which 'regular upgrades' are readily available. I would be interested to see what HE thinks.
    I have no Sig.

Good Traders

This board isn't for people to feel cool, so please don't use all caps. They're hard to read and annoying. If you don't like it go away. Thank you.
    I like potatoes

i can feel cool with lowercase letters, or i can FEEL STUPID WITH UPPERCASE LETTERS. why dont we all drop it, this is pretty retarded to fight over. buncha namby-pamby soccor mommies, gotta cry because you dont wanna read all CAPS. life is full of tougher tasks, so get over it. no names mentioned, and im not pointing my finger in any direction, but this thread makes me feel like theres too many sals out there. i think this thread should be closed for some odd reason.
    This Event Really Did happen On the West Coast Of The U.S.A. In WWII the Japanese Constructed Balloons With Bombs On Them. They Would Float Them Into The U.S.A. Through The Pacific Airstream That Crossed The pacific.

"A little while after WWII, some kids on a fieldtrip discovered an unexploded bomb. They threw rocks at it until they got some real results." <-- The Moral? DO NOT THROW ROCKS!

"Is It Possible To Measure Peer Pressure In PSI?"
    micromag s/n 003554
    need a pic?- http://www.geocities.com/unblood/Paintball.html

Ok I think it was Phil who told me to stop or he would ban me from these boards.... not that I would care BUT see'n how some helpfull stuff is posted here I shall take his advise.... Now onto the trade I shall decline only because I DO LIKE MY MICRO I just neversee anything directly coming out for it thats all BUT seeing how most up-grades are compatable this will be AWESOME! I just dont go PaintBall'n as much as I would like cuz of billz and *edit* Along with using caps, the rules clearly state there will be NO cussing, you were already warned about that too. Play nice, or don't play at all! Army...

SICK1
    Last edited by Army; 02-13-2002 at 10:09 AM.
    DONT USE CAPS IN THESE FORUMS... POEPLE WILL WHINE LIKE COCKER USERZ....

Here's my micro e-mag =)

The forum rools say no caps that means that you are intintionally breaking the rools of the forum. Why do you incist on doing this? Just type civil.
    Sorry for the spelling. Im still working on it.