Thread: -=Anodizing=-

Exclamation -=Anodizing=-

East Coast Anodizing is pleased to announce that we are once again serving the central New Jersey area.

To help get your Mag looking good for this summer

Starting this may up until the end of this June we will be offering 20% off any Automag anodized.

Sorry guys but this offer only applies to automags and you must mention Automags.org to take part in this promotion.

For more information you can call us at 732.330.2273

Carl R. Jenny
    Owner, East Coast Anodizing

Dend78 is offline Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    got a website and or some pics of previous work?
    2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

Ive been looking to get a cocker anno'd, would be interested in your work. But as stated above I would need pictures and hopefully you have a website?

Carl , not beating you down , but anno guys get bad reps easy around here , we need pic's of your work , pics of your shop would be cool
    Most folks around here are very picky about thier Mags , seems especially when they are paying for a service ( not sure why )
    Show us some stuff & good luck

This gun was done in a single color splash. [violet 3d over clear]

On this gun the main body, battery, and rail are a factory tequila fade. I matched the ule body, drop forward, barrel tip, and some 90deg. air line fittings.

Here are most of my standard colors, not shown are deep red, black.

This is a 3 color splatter [violet 3d, blue 3a /short dipped, and green ANL /short dipped]

This is a 3 color splash it’s the flip side of the piece above, all the colors are the same.

If all goes as planned this week and I don’t get to busy I will be at topgun for tunaball with my emag [The one above]. So feel free to introduce yourself you see me running around I shouldn’t be too hard to spot with the orange emag. I might have a few samples with me but not to likely if I make it there I looking to play some ball not work. I tried getting topgun to allow me to be a sponsor of this weekend’s event but haven’t heard from them about it so not likely to happen, I’ll try and give them another call tomorrow so if I could give them some gift certificates to add to the prize pool.

Carl Jenny

I usually have another guy who does my ano for me, but since NJ is close by I may offer some work. How is the turn around usually? For example, say if i sent in Emag lowers? also, do you re-work the markers before ano to make sure it comes out smooth?

Carl,

Topgun will point you to me, since afterall it is my event I had called and left a msg on your voicemail on Monday, btw. Always looking for a good annodizer...

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Carl,

Topgun will point you to me, since afterall it is my event I had called and left a msg on your voicemail on Monday, btw. Always looking for a good annodizer...

What are you doing up so late? Or so early? I should be in bed too...

how about prices too? Single part, full Automag, full E-mag (if different), full other gun, single color, multi color, splash, etc...? Time Frame?

That tequila E looks amazing, I would be way to affraid to play with it though. excellent work with the matching.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothice
    What are you doing up so late? Or so early? I should be in bed too...

I never sleep through the night anymore. There are not enough hours in the day for me to work on all of my evil plans and schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Carl,

BigEvil, I must have managed to somehow miss your call or accidently delete the message. Could you try and call me again or get me your number and I could get in touch with you. Sorry I missed you the first time.

p8ntballin007, my general timeframe is 4-5days in the shop depending upon how busy I am that week and the complexity of the job. I like to give a longer timeframe, would much rather get it back to you a few days early then late. Due to the nature of anodizing custom jobs all my pricing I quoted on a per job basis. I have been told that my pricing falls in line with most other places.

Zone Drifter, as I am sure you are well aware anodizing is not a cure all, and it only has the potential to look as good as the aluminum you start with. I do my very best to make sure that each and every job that leaves my shop is to the best of it potential. I do all the required buffing and/or bead blasting in-house as well as debarring of freshly machined parts with my vibratory tumblers. I would say if you had a marker that is in really bad shape {run over by a truck} or anything along those lines to give me a call first and a picture would be helpful. I would like to speak with you further about pricing and turnaround times if you could please get me your number or get in touch with me.

Carl Jenny
    lowvolt@comcast.net

Sent you a PM with contact info.

did you get my last PM???