Thread: pneumag sleeper intelliframe

pneumag sleeper intelliframe

I've been working on this project for several months and finally got everything together and working. I used an Intelliframe milled out by Luke, A Cheater, A Tickler LPR, a custom made female 10-32 input fitting for the tickler, a couple of macro fittings, a short piece of macroline and a CP direct mount on-off ASA with a 1/8 NPT port drilled in the top of it. Here are some pictures...

The CP ASA is just too big and bulky. I'm going to have a couple of Gear Drive ASAs modified to have 10-32 ports on top, like the one pictured. The one in the picture was actually crushed a little when we were modifying it. I'm sending the other two out to Luke to have them done right.

The input fitting was made with the same internal dimensions as the original tickler fittings. Instead of a male 1/8 NPT tip, it has a female 10-32 port on it. If any of you are interested in these fittings, I have a bunch of them on hand. Let me know and I'll put a sale thread in the BST area.

The macro fitting on the tickler has a male 10-32 end. I can't remember if I got these from Palmer's or from Air Soldier's. The one on the CP ASA is your standard strait 1/8 NPT to 1/4" slip-fit fitting.

The picture at the end is of all of my EP junk crammed into this same frame. I will of course be using a MPA-3 with that setup. I just didn't feel like pulling the cheater out and putting that in. Everything fits in there even with the cheater. There will be even more room with the MPA-3.

Interested in selling the drilled CP on/off?

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Interested in selling the drilled CP on/off?
    Probably once I get the Gear Drives done. You've got dibs, if I do.

Sweet.