Thread: Olsson's feedback

Olsson's feedback

Hi there folks,

If we have done business please leave feedback here. Thank you for your honest feedback, and for your time.

I sold Olsson my G-Force pneu frame and he is real easy to deal with,,, great communication,,, paid very fast and he also let me know when the package arrived safely to his location... Very smooth transaction !!!

I would recommend to anybody to do Business with Olsson (be it Buy,,, Sale or Trade)... Great Guy and Great Buyer !!!

A ++++++

WK2
    Last edited by WickedKlown2; 09-22-2010 at 12:22 PM.

A++++++++++

great person to deal with great communication.
    recommend for future transactions.

Thumbs up

Sold a CF frame with wood grips, Taso rail, vertical ASA, and Etek frame to Olsson. Deal went great! Recommended buyer right here. Thanks!!!

Darkspidie1984 Guest
    Sold Olsson a Rtpro valve. He paid very quickly and communicated freaquently. I would reccomend dealing with him anytime. great guy. A++++

I sold some stuff to Olsson recently. He always paid very quickly and had excellent communication and even better follow up. His reliability is second to none. This is the second time I've dealt with him, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again in the future! Great buyer, AAAA++++

Fast Payment, Good buyer, thanks again, enjoy your items.

Sold him my Purple Egomag. I truly enjoyed the conversation we had while working out the deal. Everything was nice, easy, and smooth. I'm very happy that this marker found it's way into his hands.

Great guy very fast payment. Would do business with any time
    Sold him some mag barrels and other parts.

AGD Logo'd SHP Ninja Reg

Easy transaction. Fast payment. Part of the first group buy of the AGD Logo'd SHP Ninja Regs. Thanks for the support.

I sold him a body and it was a very easy transaction. Great at communication and very prompt payment. I would definitely do business with him again He also let me know when the package arrived....most buyers don't do this and it's a big plus. I highly recommend him.

A pleasure to deal with.

Sold him some parts, paid quickly, excellent communication.
    A real pleasure to deal with him.
    Thanks

Olsson needed some parts, I had the parts, very quick communication, very quick to pay. Great customer!!! Hope he enjoys his parts when he gets them!!!

Thumbs up Positive

OLSSON (Chris) bought a bunch of parts from me, good communication, and paid immediately. Made it easy to do business & shipping deals with, A ++

Olsson purchased some nummech fittings from me. Communication was smooth and easy. He paid quickly and was a pleasure to do business with. A+++++++

Mike