Thread: Autococker Trilogy SF frame + automag?

Exclamation Autococker Trilogy SF frame + automag?

So, I used to be all into paintball but quit. Recently, I have began to play a lot more. When I used to play, my cousin had a pneumag that shot like a dream (along with an E-mag, which I loved!)

I found an old trilogy SF which had an electronic frame on it. Upon opening it up to check out the board and everything, it sort of resembled what the frame of the pneumag looked like from what I can remember. Is there anything I can do with this frame to possibly put it on my automag? Maybe make it an e-pneu mag or just an electric autococker? I haven't been into paintball since 2007, so I'm not really caught up with everything tech-wise or everything thats new.

Here's some pics for ideas and such

And here is the automag I could possibly put it on, but I have a another automag in pieces somewhere too that I could modify to put it on.

Another thing I would like to do is convert one of my mags to a pump. It has been something I've always been interested in, but i've only seen pump kits and such going for around $200... Anywhere I can get a kit for "cheap" (50-$100)?

Any help with either of these things is greatly appreciated!

I don't know anything about pump mags, but that SF frame could probably work. First, you'll have to drill new screw holes so it can connect to the mag rail. Then, you'll need to re-position the piston/solenoid. (If I remember correctly, the solenoid on those frames pushes UP, but for a mag, it has to push BACK to trip the sear. After that, it will just be a matter of making sure everything's in the right place and locked down nice and snug. When it's all said and done, though, the safety probably won't work, and there's no guarantee that the solenoid will be strong enough to push the sear.

Still, it's worth a shot. I'm curious to see if it will work.

Any chance you can take the frame apart more? Pull out the guts? I can't really tell what's going on with the solenoid and everything else. Is there a spring at the top holding back the sear?

someone on PBN uses that exact frame to build a pneumag as well as a pneucocker.

If you search out the descriptions, you will find it.

The way the solenoid and ram sits right now, its hard to make the sear in the mag trip correctly without some kind of cam system.

The board also poses an issue as well. The EBLADE type boards were difficult to use with mag conversions because of the larger piece of the PCB that sticks up where the sear arm would fall in a mag frame.

Your not going to know until you try,.....

I dont know wether the SF frame will convert easily
    but the ram/solenoid thats in the frame is what I used to build this

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ghlight=eblade

About automag pump kits ... they are expensive because you cannnot get just a pump kit with the pump handle and a few bits, the body and rail have to be pump milled

Pump kits for mags have only surfaced recently and are not as readily available as other markers (Cocker pump kits)

For more information on having your rail and body milled for pump conversion google Luke's Customs
    BPS - Baller's Pro Shop - ballersproshop@hotmail.com
    • "Hellspawn" WDP Angel LED 99
    • "Foxwood" WGP Autococker Bob Long Ironmen RF 97
    • "Kenobi" WGP Autococker E-Blade blue VF 2k2
    • "Raider Nation" AGD AutoMag CF ULE Hyperframe LX Hurricane
    • "Gray Ghost" AGD ReTro Mag CF High Rise LX

Total Freak - Tips: 12" AA black, 10" Boomstick black
    Bidness with Dover - Feedback

If you don't want the solenoid, let me know and I'll buy it from you. Those Festo noids are a little too big/ unnecessary to make an EP Mag. Best combo for that frame would be to take an MPA-3 and pair it with a SMC S070C-SDG-32 noid.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter
    First, you'll have to drill new screw holes so it can connect to the mag rail.
    The only hole that would need to be drilled would be one for the barrel twistlock assembly. If he's using a cocker threaded body, then no problem.

stumbled across this thread so i konw its a little old but anyway they work a charm look here:
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3696293