Thread: Improving my rate of fire - ULE Custom

Improving my rate of fire - ULE Custom

Alrighty, I have a Warp-Fed ULE Custom 'Mag. It's firing on all cylinders, and I'm loving it... but I wouldn't mind having a higher rate of fire. I don't really want to RT because that's really just fully auto and doesn't seem fair... so I'm thinking of trying a Centerflag Hyperframe. There are a couple available in the classified forum.

Do I need a special new on/off to use the CF Hyperframe? I have a ULT on/off at present. Besides the on/off, are there any other special parts I need to make it work? Like, will I need to install an LPR for pneumatics or is the centerflag purely electronic?

Also, I just set up my intellifeed a month ago and my warp is working flawlessly. Is there any way to make a CF Hyperframe communicate with a warp? I really like having the warp sync'd to the trigger pull.

Finally, is that CF Hyperframe any good? Should I choose another E-frame instead? Perhaps an Egomag?

I would consider a Pneumag frame. No electronics. 100% mechanical.

The hyperframe is perfectly fine. The ULT is the preferred on-off for that frame so you are good there. It is purely electronic as well so no additional air lines to install. To make the centerflag frame communicate with the warp, you need to take a signal off the solenoid connections. Whenever the solenoid fires, the warp gets a signal.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Hyper

I just picked one up and had it working the same day that I got it. Def worth it. Very simple install and turns your mag into a completely different gun!!