Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hyperframe makes my valve leak?

i believe i actually removed that bushing from the rail because it did not fit with the frame, ill have to give it a second looksie. But why would it work with an xvalve without the rail bushing, but not work with the other valves?

alright, so i took another look at the rail bushing, it had an extra sleeve on it that prevented it form fitting into the hyperframe. I removed that sleeve and put it on the rail. IT WORKS!! It shot pretty well, then seized up, no response at all unless i turned the frame off and then back on....i think it just needs a new battery and will be ready for play. I will be at the field this weekend and ill check it out. THANKS GUYS.

I never would have imagined it woulda been that little peice. CRAZY!!!

You probably just got lucky with the X-valve positioning when it was installed. It probably would have eventually failed if you had continued to use it in a game or as the bolt cycled.

You might need some minor tweaking, but it sounds like you are on the right path now. That's good news.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Alright, entire setup is officially running smoothly. Looks like the combination of putting the rail bushing back on the gun as wells as the smaller PT spacer did the trick. THANKS GUYS!

congrats man hope you have fun with it