Thread: Setting up my Tunablade

Setting up my Tunablade

I've got a Tunablade going out for ano soon, and when I get it back I'll need to properly set it up. Questions:

1. What's the best way to press in the roller bearing without damaging it?

2. Is the top trigger magnet the same as the magnets that are used for trigger return (which sit in the top of the frame)?

3. What glue or epoxy should I use to set the top trigger magnet in place?

Thanks,

i know using a press is probably the best way to go... however, i used a tap for installing crown moldings.

I took the magnets right off my old trigger, and did not use any glue (they screw in

The trigger magnet assembly is a screw-in job and adjustable for the HES, but the top trigger return magnet appears to be glued in place on my stock Emag trigger. There's also no hole on the underside of my Tunablade for the top magnet to screw in, so I'm guessing glue there as well. Just don't know what glue, and want to confirm the magnet size.

As for a using a press... whatdoyoumean? I know it's a press fit piece, but is there a special tool or should I just try and tap it in with a rubber mallet or something? Unless you're talking about a drill press, I probably don't have one.

MOTY3
    I wonder how a small C clamp would work for pressing in the bearing ?

Just heat the trigger around the bearing and it should push right out. These were not an extremely tight fit, and i used some loctite around the outside of the bearing.. I still have a few bearings if you mess it up.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart