Thread: Y Frame Pneumag

Y Frame Pneumag

OK, so i have read all i can find on Pneumags, but i still need some advice. I have a y framed mag that i want to make pneumatic. I know it can be done, but i have read that it can be more challenging. I have an EP milled rail already and i want to run my lpr up front under my barrel, hints the milled rail. Do i have to drill and thread the extra hole in my veritcal asa myself or do they make ones with a front hole in them already? Also, which LPR should i use, i want something on the smaller side but also good for a pneumag. Also any advice for the y frame setup would be awesome as well. The info on this set up seems to be limited. Thanks in advance. I look forward to soaking up all the knowledge of the experienced maggers on this forum.

you may be able to buy one pre done if not you'll have to drill and tap the frm yourself
    its 1/8 27 npt thread
    LPR ifu use a palmers u cant go wrong, ive used a tickler before but some people dont like them as they can be hit and miss but personally ive never had a problem, especially if u upgrade the oring

MOTY3
    I came very close to making my Y frame into a sleeper pneuframe so I know it can be done.I got distracted by another project I am working on and had to put it on hold for now.

tickler lpr

Quote Originally Posted by renie
    you may be able to buy one pre done if not you'll have to drill and tap the frm yourself
    its 1/8 27 npt thread
    LPR ifu use a palmers u cant go wrong, ive used a tickler before but some people dont like them as they can be hit and miss but personally ive never had a problem, especially if u upgrade the oring
    how do you where do you upgrade oring on tickler lpr is it the blue piston valve oring???
    Last edited by river031403; 02-03-2012 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333
    I came very close to making my Y frame into a sleeper pneuframe so I know it can be done.I got distracted by another project I am working on and had to put it on hold for now.
    let me know when you finish it, I would love to see how it is done!

If u change the black buna o-ring for a polyurethane one it gives a better seal and impros the regulation

Pamers micro rock there is a reason all cocker guys have one

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky
    Pamers micro rock there is a reason all cocker guys have one
    yeah my pbshop guy keeps throwing his fully palmerized cocker in my face. He's like "its the best gun ever"

Have you ever dissasembled a micro rock? There not a million miles different to a tickler internally

Edit:

reg assembly

Quote Originally Posted by renie
    Edit:
    nah the 1st reg i rebuilt was my sp inline maxflo regulator it was LP but now its HP