Thread: Maverick13 Feedback

Maverick13 Feedback

Sold Maverick a RT Stick Grip, paid quickly, will do business with again.

Sold Maverick a Benchmark frame with wood grips and a Dye boomstick. All was shipped to France with no issues. Paid quickly and had thorough communication through the whole process. Great buyer all around. Thanks again!

Bought a Dye Boom Stick barrel for me. Paid super fast. Gave me great instructions to ship to France( which i was a little nervous about). Thanks!

Maverick has bought a few things from me on several different occasions. Stand up guy, really. Pays promptly, and never forgets to let me know that he received the item, even though it can be quite a long time between payment and arrival due to his living in France.

Some people shy away from international deals, but you really don't have to worry about that with Maverick. I wouldn't hesitate to make a deal with him, buy or sell!

Maverick has bought several items from me and is an excellent buyer.

I'll echo what Justus said. He is in France, but is easy to deal with and pays prompt. As soon as I sent him the customs number the money was deposited in my paypal instantly.

Great buyer, I personally won't hesitate dealing with him should the occasion arise in the future.

Runamok is offline https://www.automags.org/fo Feedback Score 17 (100%)
    Mav's a good guy to work with. He bought a TI diamond labs reg from me and went so far as to help me out finding the cheapest best way to get it over to France. Stand up guy and alot of fun to talk with. A+ in my book, hope I can do more business with Him in the future.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?