Thread: looking for Tunablade or similar E-mag trigger

looking for Tunablade or similar E-mag trigger

I'm looking for a Tunablade or similar trigger for my E-mag frame.
    It should preferably be the full assembly (including magnet holder and magnets) and in black (would be a “nice-to-have” but not a “must-have”)

As usual, I am looking for this quite desperately as I am situated in Germany and there is close to no chance of getting any parts here on the local used PB-parts market… (= I’m willing to pay good money + shipping for it! )

Oh yeah: I also already asked Tuna. He (unfortunately) doesn’t sell them anymore…

Please PM me if you have one you’re willing to part with (again, I’m willing to pay good money for one that’s in good condition! ) .

Thank you VERY much in advance for any help

May I recommend Lukes "ACIS" trigger? I have one, and love it.

Another option might be to contact Mahog who is also located in Germany and makes beautiful custom triggers.

Also the guy in the dealer forum that does the carbon fiber triggers. I forget the name. To get a tunablade you will have to A: buy lowers with the trigger or B: pay someone enough to make it worth while enough to them to part it. They rarely get posted up in the BST for just the trigger

[QUOTE=Frizzle Fry;2849919]May I recommend Lukes "ACIS" trigger? I have one, and love it.QUOTE]

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    May I recommend Lukes "ACIS" trigger? I have one, and love it.

Another option might be to contact Mahog who is also located in Germany and makes beautiful custom triggers.
    Yes, you may - thank you very much!
    I'll contact Luke (hadnt realized that he also has E-mag-specific triggers) ...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    Also the guy in the dealer forum that does the carbon fiber triggers. I forget the name. To get a tunablade you will have to A: buy lowers with the trigger or B: pay someone enough to make it worth while enough to them to part it. They rarely get posted up in the BST for just the trigger
    I'll contact him as well. Thanks!